What's new

whats your experience with binance costumer service?

Horsey

YourLocalHorse
100 Posts Club
Mar 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
They responded pretty quickly to me once and helped me with a glitch I had with my balance. It said I had over 1 billion dollars but it was just a glitch. I aksed in reddit if others had the same but no one had it and I think it was a glitch for me.

What about your experience? Let me know if you also got that.

I have used the Binance customer service once and I was very prompt. I was attended to very quickly and the complaint was resolved immediately. I have a good experience with the Binance customer service.

The worst experience is that I have with the binance customer support is that a lot of them were automated and it is quite unfortunate that a company that is earning billions of dollars cannot be able to put in a real people.

I used Binance's customer service once and it was very fast. I was treated very quickly and the complaint was resolved immediately. I had a good experience with Binance customer service.

Binance has a very good customer service because I have had the cause to contact them severally on some transaction issue and I was attended to very swiftly.

Binance has a very good customer service because I have had the cause to contact them severally on some transaction issue and I was attended to very swiftly.
You are very lucky to have had a good experience with them and I am sure that it was as a result of the transaction. The experience when it comes to using to the peer-to-peer platform is usually not a good one at all.

They responded pretty quickly to me once and helped me with a glitch I had with my balance. It said I had over 1 billion dollars but it was just a glitch. I aksed in reddit if others had the same but no one had it and I think it was a glitch for me.

What about your experience? Let me know if you also got that.
I once had a problem with transfer as I wanted to send my Crypto currency to another wallet address and if wasn't going through, but I complained to the Customer service it got fixed in a jiffy.

I heard that binance customers service is usually good but I have never used one before, it is a good thing they respond quickly, I think it is legit and they are trying.

I heard that binance customers service is usually good but I have never used one before, it is a good thing they respond quickly, I think it is legit and they are trying.
Their legit and its like coinbase so no need to worry that its a scam. Be careful tho people do tokens and fake cryptos.

Their legit and its like coinbase so no need to worry that its a scam. Be careful tho people do tokens and fake cryptos.
The beginning of each coin is tokens but it succeed or not it is another story totally different.

If you are going to compare it with other exchanges then you are definitely going to agree that they have tried a lot in the area of customer service. I have had a lot of issues rectified within a very short time.

I have had positive experience with them, because you're always there as much as possible to deal with those scammers on their peer-to-peer marketplace who are trying to outsmart people who are trading with them.

To you my particular problem with binance wallet entirely according to their customer service is the issue of creation of new binance wallet account they usually delay one and leave a notification that one is not having a good network to create one.

Their customer care service is very good , and it is very important for us to use only cryptocurrency exchanges platform that have similar customer service reliability so as to find things easy.

Actually most of the customers service of the various platforms has been trying there best to meet up to the demand of their customers but that of binance, I consider it extra ordinary.

Actually most of the customers service of the various platforms has been trying there best to meet up to the demand of their customers but that of binance, I consider it extra ordinary.
That's quite true, and they are always available to attend to any complains you might have about a service or transaction they deserve to be called the best crypto currency exchange wallet.

My greatest problem with binance wallet is that there process to become a member in their wallet is very hard and there verification method usually delay.

I don't have any problem with the binance customer service , my account is verified and everything is running smoothly . I always try as much as possible to follow the rules and regulations of the platform .

I never used binance customer service, but from what I read I can say that the opinion regarding binance customer service is mixed. Some had positive and nice experience while some had negative and worst experince.

I have not had any hiccups with the binance customer service ever since I've been using this cryptocurrency exchange platform. At this junction, I must commend the customer service of this platform for being proactive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back