What's new

whats your experience with binance costumer service?

I have used the Binance customer service once and I was very prompt. I was attended to very quickly and the complaint was resolved immediately. I have a good experience with the Binance customer service.
Binance is the number one and most reputable exchange in the crypto market, so they are aware of the users' problems. If they take too long to respond, there is a chance that the user will abandon the exchange.

I doubt if I've ever chat with Binance customers care since the last chat about P2P trading which hanged and the customer denied an access to the cryptocurrency I transfered after collecting the money. Well, it was even resolved before the customer service could come in.

Personally I don't really have much experience with them. Everything concerning my account and other things I have to do have been done . There is nothing that really makes me to contact them directly but I believe they will always try to respond as soon as possible.

I have not had issues with the binance customer service. I believe that they are very proactive and it is very difficult for you to encounter problems on their platform because it is self-explanatory and easy to use.

Well I have zero worries when it comes to binance customer service because there way and conditions of doing things need compare to before. Just that there verification process do take time.

Actually sometimes the experience we had with the various websites, depends on the kind of transaction we do either regular or on a timely basis. personally I have not been having too much transactions so I believe I might have not experienced anything yet.

If you are going to compare it with other exchanges then you are definitely going to agree that they have tried a lot in the area of customer service. I have had a lot of issues rectified within a very short time.

We all know that customer service is a very important aspect of every business. Binance did not give me a good customer service when I wanted to complain about their know your customer verification.

There was a time I have problem login to my account. I contacted their support and they respond to me quickly. Not only did the they responded very quick to me, they also help me to solve the login issue I have. So, I have good experience with them.

I've been using binance for some time now and I must say their customers service is good, though I've had issues they haven't been able to fix, but they're always ready to listen, and give back polite answers. Another good thing I like with their customer service is that they are available 24/7 and that gives me confidence in them. Generally the binance platform is good and it's one i'd recommend to someone looking for an exchange

I used Binance's customer service once and it was very fast. I was treated very quickly and the complaint was resolved immediately. I had a good experience with Binance customer service.
I also had to message their customer service support when my know-your-customer verification was not taken and the help that they were able to profile was very positive.

They responded pretty quickly to me once and helped me with a glitch I had with my balance. It said I had over 1 billion dollars but it was just a glitch. I aksed in reddit if others had the same but no one had it and I think it was a glitch for me.

What about your experience? Let me know if you also got that.
I've had no issues with Binance customer service since I started using this cryptocurrency exchange platform. It is laudable that this platform has made customer service more of a priority in order to assist traders and investors

I have never been in a position where I had to contact Binance customer service. Therefore, I do not have any experience with Binance customer service.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back