What's new

Whats your daily workout routine?

Hello friends,

So whats your daily workout routine? If you practice any sport.
Nah, i don't think work out exercise as a sport, but this i do every morning, my d workout routine as not been constant anyways, so i don't think i can call it a routine.

Hello friends,

So whats your daily workout routine? If you practice any sport.
I don't do any sport but i do run for 2 miles every morning and evening. I also do ride my bicycle for at least 2 miles every day. Those are the strategies i use to keep fit. Concerning the bicycle, i decided i will only be buying my daily supplies from a shop that is 2 miles away. That gives me a reason to ride every day without fail.

Almost everyday I do at least 60 push ups. I try to be consistent in doing it because in routine exercise consistency is key.

I like to train early, either in the gym or in a calisthenics park, most of my exercises are functional exercises or without body weight, but I usually combine them with some weights or sometimes with cardio as well, it depends on the day and the energy I have.

The only exercise I do is walking. However, I don't walk every day, I walk 3 times per week and when I walk, I usually walk for 60-90 minutes.

I don't have a daily routine at the moment. I was getting into one last week. Well, I was at the YMCA getting into dumbbell exercises, but the last few days I've been super focused on getting a new job in this big city here.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back