Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is the worst moment of your life? For me it was probably when I wrote a love note to a girl I had a massive crush on. I did this instead of actually talking to her. In fact I never really talked to her aside from a few times. But I had this massive crush on her and wanted to finally ask her out, so what I did was write her a note saying I liked her and asked if she would ever consider going out with me. I then had a friend slip the note in her locker, but she was gone for a few days home sick. So I was freaking out every day waiting for her to read the note. Finally she read the note and had a friend of mine let me know she wanted to talk to me. I told my friend I had to run and left to go home. Made it sound like I was in a hurry.

So as you see, I ran away from it, when I should have went to talk to her like she asked. It probably would have went down better. But the next day, I get a note from her, and it's a sweet note, where she says she's dating someone else, but makes it sound like there's hope we could date. She then gave me her MSN username and we chatted quite a bit after that. But, sad to say we haven't talked in many years.

Maybe not my worst moment, but in a way it was. Still turned out kind of good.

Funnily enough, I actually tried to make contact with her a while back on Instagram I think it was, but she never responded, so RIP!

My worst moment in life will he getting trapped in a car and it caught fire. I was starring death in the face in the moment when I couldn't open the car doors after a crash. How people managed to break the door and got me out is what I don't but it was what saved me. I have phobia for fire since then.

I used to be involved in a lot of Ponzi scheme years ago and I had a very terrible experience with a particular Ponzi scheme that is called MMM. I invested almost all my money in that particular Ponzi scheme which I lost. I was almost out of it because I got depressed and I wasn't even thinking about living because of what I lost.

Consistent anxiety attacks and hallucinations when I was going through a rough mental patch. Never again, I hope.

My worst moment in life will he getting trapped in a car and it caught fire. I was starring death in the face in the moment when I couldn't open the car doors after a crash. How people managed to break the door and got me out is what I don't but it was what saved me. I have phobia for fire since then.

It is going to be a painful death that I wouldn't want to experience it at all. I can't even begin to imagine the kind of pain of those people who died while being trapped in a car felt. Sometimes, it is just them being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It is going to be a painful death that I wouldn't want to experience it at all. I can't even begin to imagine the kind of pain of those people who died while being trapped in a car felt. Sometimes, it is just them being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It was a horrible accident. I might have passed out in the process of the accident. I've been afraid of fire after my experience in the accident. I could have died in the accident but it wasn't my time to die.

I would say each time I lost a pet I was close to. I have lost family and friends but it just hits me different with pets. My cat that passed away a few years ago messed me up. I lost weight because I was not eating much for a few months and mainly just drinking loads of soda and coffee, ended up with a severe magnesium deficiency and health issues.

I would say each time I lost a pet I was close to. I have lost family and friends but it just hits me different with pets. My cat that passed away a few years ago messed me up. I lost weight because I was not eating much for a few months and mainly just drinking loads of soda and coffee, ended up with a severe magnesium deficiency and health issues.

A part of you dies with your pet's passing away. Pets are more than just animals to most people. They have grown to become part of your life and family. If anything goes wrong with them, it would be like a bad thing happened to a family member.

Consistent anxiety attacks and hallucinations when I was going through a rough mental patch. Never again, I hope.

One of my cousin is always having constant anxiety attacks and hallucination and most of the time he normally passes out whenever it gets too much for him. This is something that is a very big challenge for his family to manage even with all the medication that he is being placed on.

I also had a moment like yours and I also only wrote to the girl and did not speak to her, but she simply refused me and it was a painful moment, but not the worst. For me, the worst moment was when we had an argument with strangers and my friend, instead of helping me, took the side of those others, and I felt very bad then because I thought he was my best friend because I only had him

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back