Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What is the weirdest thing you ever ate in your lifetime? For me I think ate a bowl of cereal with bad milk. I was a kid and ate the whole bowl thinking it tasted off, but still ate it lol. I'm a fussy eater so never ate anything too bad. What about you?

It's going to be snake meat. I never knew that it was snake meat that I was served because a friend of mine took me to a local bar where they sell bush meat and palm wine. It was after I was done with the meat and drinking of palm wine that I was informed it was a snake meat.

I would have to say the weirdest thing I ever ate was an ostrich burger. I always remember there being a market where I live, they used to set up once a month and there would be a stall that sold ostrich burgers. At first, I was a little skeptical about trying it but when I did, I was very glad I did

They are low in fat so healthier for you and the flavour is amazing. I would recommend anyone who eats meat to try the ostrich burger if they get a chance.

It's going to be snake meat. I never knew that it was snake meat that I was served because a friend of mine took me to a local bar where they sell bush meat and palm wine. It was after I was done with the meat and drinking of palm wine that I was informed it was a snake meat.
Being someone who is disgusted by even seeing snakes on screen, I can't imagine how badly I would puke if it had happened with me. It would have been a scar of a lifetime for me. :sick:

The weirdest things I've had was a bowl containing a mixture of rabbit, octopus, duck, chicken, shark. It wasn't bad. But I won't have it again.

Being someone who is disgusted by even seeing snakes on screen, I can't imagine how badly I would puke if it had happened with me. It would have been a scar of a lifetime for me. :sick:

The weirdest things I've had was a bowl containing a mixture of rabbit, octopus, duck, chicken, shark. It wasn't bad. But I won't have it again.

It was indeed a very horrible experience for me. I wish that I can scratch that memory off my mind because it's very disturbing. I feel disgusted whenever I remember the whole thing. Snakes are disgusting and ugly looking animal. I beefed my friend who took me to eat the snake meat for months before I got over it.

It was indeed a very horrible experience for me. I wish that I can scratch that memory off my mind because it's very disturbing. I feel disgusted whenever I remember the whole thing. Snakes are disgusting and ugly looking animal. I beefed my friend who took me to eat the snake meat for months before I got over it.
Even while reading our posts and imagining having it is giving me puking sensations. :sick: Let's not talk more about it.

Probably octopus, which has a really weird texture and is overall pretty nasty tasting, in my opinion.

Even while reading our posts and imagining having it is giving me puking sensations. :sick: Let's not talk more about it.

Imagine if it's affecting you this way, you can know exactly what I passed through that very day 😂. I'm happy to live through it because it wasn't easy at all.

Probably octopus, which has a really weird texture and is overall pretty nasty tasting, in my opinion.

Damn, this definitely sounds like it's going to taste so bad. In fact, I have never liked how octopus 🐙 looks like. I'm not sure if I would ever want to eat it.

Imagine if it's affecting you this way, you can know exactly what I passed through that very day 😂. I'm happy to live through it because it wasn't easy at all.
Tough times shape us into stronger people! ;) You are definitely stronger than many here! :p

Tough times shape us into stronger people! ;) You are definitely stronger than many here! :p

Yeah, that's very correct. At least now I can say that snake meat taste this way or that way depending on how it was prepared. Guess what it tasted like? It tasted like fish and that's why I never felt weird when I was eating it 😂. It's probably why those who are into eating it love it so much.

I do not know if it is so weird, or if it would be weird to eat it in other countries, but the strangest thing from my point of view since it is not so typical in my country is to have eaten snails, the truth is that they were quite good, but it took a long time until I decided to try them, since their appearance did not invite to eat them to be honest.

I do not know if it is so weird, or if it would be weird to eat it in other countries, but the strangest thing from my point of view since it is not so typical in my country is to have eaten snails, the truth is that they were quite good, but it took a long time until I decided to try them, since their appearance did not invite to eat them to be honest.

Snails 🐌 are very delicious. I have eaten them more times than I can count and you know what, they are very expensive down here in my country. My mother told me that she ate it so much when she was with my pregnancy. Maybe that's why I enjoy eating them so much now.

Snails are very delicious. I have eaten them more times than I can count and you know what, they are very expensive down here in my country. My mother told me that she ate it so much when she was with my pregnancy. Maybe that's why I enjoy eating them so much now.🐌
In my country snails are not very expensive, since thanks to our climate they abound, you can even go to pick them up yourself in any nearby forest, in fact, I once did, since near my house there is a forest that is full of snails, I have not eaten them many times, but I was surprised that they were quite tasty despite their appearance

In my country snails are not very expensive, since thanks to our climate they abound, you can even go to pick them up yourself in any nearby forest, in fact, I once did, since near my house there is a forest that is full of snails, I have not eaten them many times, but I was surprised that they were quite tasty despite their appearance

Unfortunately here in the city, there aren't much forest for you to go pick snails from. All the snails we have access to here are breed by snails farmers and that's why they are so expensive. I know a few snail pen farmers being into farming of my own, but I have never considered farming snails yet.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back