Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
It's one thing to donate your old clothes to a salvation army or to a thrift store, but have you ever donated any rare/expensive clothes? I haven't donated anything expensive myself, because if I see clothing items that are worth money, I tend to sell them instead of donating them. But, what about you? Would you donate clothes that happen to be rare and or expensive?

I have always been careful with not spending a lot on clothing. So, I can't remember donating clothes that are quite expensive to anyone in the past. It is those affordable ones that I had that I always donate though.

I have never donated my most expensive clothes, it has cost me a lot of money and effort at the time to buy such clothes to simply donate them, if I were rich, surely I would not mind donating expensive clothes, but at the moment I don't.

The clothes that I usually donate to charity or the less privileged are the ones that I no longer have any use for. It doesn't matter to me if they are expensive or not, the moment I know I am no longer making use of them frequently, I wouldn't have any need to still be keeping them in my wardrobe.

I gave very expensive clothes, but not to anyone, but to my friends, because they did not suit me at all, although I paid a lot, so I gave them to friends who are not so rich and could not afford to buy their child the necessary clothes

There was a time I bought a very beautiful black gown and it's quite expensive. I always wore it on special occasions. The way people admires the gown and compliment me made me to love it more.

I can't say if it's because of empathy or sympathy that I dash out the gown to a friend that always wear one cloth all the time. I felt pain when dashing it out though. I went to market to know if I can see the exact type but it wasn't in stock again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back