What's new

Whats the highest payout from a survey you got?

I don't take survey platform very serious. I earned like $8 in one survey platform, but I couldn't withdraw it due to some things I don't understand. Some of them will told you that you need $20 to reach your minimum threshold, but they'll not allowed you to reach minimum threshold. They'll be disqualified you from other survey.

There are so many survey sites that offer affiliate program and you can take advantage of that as well to make money.
The bottom line is at most of the survey sites works based on demographics.
Probably, your demographics will determine how much amount of money you can make from a survey platform. That is why people who are some top-tier countries always have more opportunities.

Probably, your demographics will determine how much amount of money you can make from a survey platform. That is why people who are some top-tier countries always have more opportunities.
We shouldn't stress yourself on issues regarding survey site.
We all know that this kind of website works based on demographics and it will disqualify candidates whose location are not acceptable.

We shouldn't stress yourself on issues regarding survey site.
We all know that this kind of website works based on demographics and it will disqualify candidates whose location are not acceptable.
I think it is very important and necessary that a lot of people understand this. If you're not from United States, UK and Canada and some other countries you shouldn't stress yourself.

The highest that I got was from an offline gig where we were to go to a community and them to evaluate their understanding about the particular subject and at the end of the day we were $50.

The highest that I got was from an offline gig where we were to go to a community and them to evaluate their understanding about the particular subject and at the end of the day we were $50.
I think I know someone who did a similar job like this but I don't know how much he was paid. A certain company gave him an assignment to collect our opinions in the university. I actually gave my honest opinion. That was my first offline survey.

This is obvious that I have never been paid from any survey site, the funny and terrible aspect of it is that most of the survey sites are not available in my country.

This is obvious that I have never been paid from any survey site, the funny and terrible aspect of it is that most of the survey sites are not available in my country.
If survey websites are not available in your country you should not bother yourself because there are a lot of other alternative ways of making money online. I have made money from survey platforms before but not much.

If survey websites are not available in your country you should not bother yourself because there are a lot of other alternative ways of making money online. I have made money from survey platforms before but not much.
I have long given up on survey sites because it is definitely not the way to make money online for me based on my demographics and the earlier I stop working on this site the better.

I think it is very important and necessary that a lot of people understand this. If you're not from United States, UK and Canada and some other countries you shouldn't stress yourself.
I have never been able to get a dime from survey from abroad because they dont give country from the first tier country an opportunity to work on survey and that's why its very heart breaking .

I have never been able to get a dime from survey from abroad because they dont give country from the first tier country an opportunity to work on survey and that's why its very heart breaking .
The major reason why so many people didn't get money from survey site is because of demographics.
Certain areas are not accepted buy survey sites because their opinions are not needed by the companies that are partnering with them.

Personally I think the survey site has not really been good for some of us. it's has been stressful and still yet nothing to write home about. that's the reason why I don't give time to it.

Personally I think the survey site has not really been good for some of us. it's has been stressful and still yet nothing to write home about. that's the reason why I don't give time to it.
I wouldn't want to talk much about surveys because it is a foregone issue for me.
Working on survey sites is a total waste of time most especially if you're residing in the tier-3 countries.

I was able to earn $7.30, which is the most money I have ever gotten from a survey website.
I've been able to enroll in all of them, but none have required me to do any assignments.

I have never earn money online I surveys platforms because they are not available in my country, if you want to earn money on surveys platforms you need to be from a top tier country.

I have tried my best making money from survey websites but all to no avail because survey sites are easier and they don't consume your precious time , and most of them don't give a third tier country any chance of participation .
I was able to earn $7.30, which is the most money I have ever gotten from a survey website.
I've been able to enroll in all of them, but none have required me to do any assignments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back