What's new

What's the cost of living like where you live?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I live in the US and today the cost of living is all out of whack. But I realize in a lot of other countries your cost of living may be better or worse. But either way, we're all struggling these days because of inflation and the cost of living going up. Here in the states it's getting bad. The poor is getting poorer, while the rich are getting richer.

The cost of living here is going up every year, and pay for jobs is slowly going up with it, but it needs to move faster I think. What do you think? What's the cost of living like in your country? Is it getting better or worse?

$0.00 because I live with my parents rent-free. I've offered to help pay bills before but they refuse my offer.

I live in the US and today the cost of living is all out of whack. But I realize in a lot of other countries your cost of living may be better or worse. But either way, we're all struggling these days because of inflation and the cost of living going up. Here in the states it's getting bad. The poor is getting poorer, while the rich are getting richer.

The cost of living here is going up every year, and pay for jobs is slowly going up with it, but it needs to move faster I think. What do you think? What's the cost of living like in your country? Is it getting better or worse?

The cost of living here is getting worse and what is terrible is that salaries are not increasing to match up the cost of living that is increasing, and this has made some people struggle to meet up. What I also don't understand is how those who are in government don't even get worried about the terrible situation that we have in my country. I honestly hope things change as soon as possible.

A couple of years ago, I was living in a small town and I could easily manage my expenses with just $500 per month. My kid was small so I did not have to pay for his school. However, currently, I live in a city and my expenses are really high, I also need to pay my kid's school fees. I need at least $1500 monthly to pay my bills. However, I need to make more than this amout because I also have outstanding loan.

A couple of years ago, I was living in a small town and I could easily manage my expenses with just $500 per month. My kid was small so I did not have to pay for his school. However, currently, I live in a city and my expenses are really high, I also need to pay my kid's school fees. I need at least $1500 monthly to pay my bills. However, I need to make more than this amout because I also have outstanding loan.

Staying in cities will definitely make you spend more money than what you are spending when you are residing in an area where the cost of living is not high. I stay in a city where the cost of living means you must make a thousand dollars in order to be able to have a better experience with living.

I think that compared to the salary, it is better to live in America than in Ukraine, because my average salary is about 350 dollars, and the cost of a one-room apartment in a big city is 200-230 dollars, and these are not the best conditions. That's why many people try to find friends to live together, because that way everyone can save more

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back