Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
The best thing about my job is the fact that I make people smile each time I attend to their issues, there's an healthy work environment , fair compensation, access to employers sponsored benefits, opportunities for personal development and growth, having good bosses, and most importantly being well paid.
What's the best thing about your job??

The best thing about my job is that I get to learn a lot about how the electronic modules in aircrafts are designed to contribute towards safe take off and landing. The company also evaluates us annually and gives us hike based on our performance which is something I appreciate a lot. Apart from these, there's work-life balance and the colleagues are really good too.

The best thing about the job that I'm doing right now is the money that I am being paid for doing that job because if I'm not been paid, there is no way I'm going to wasting hours everyday been on the job. This is the only categorisation I'm going to put on the first thing I get from my job. I learn new things every day there but that's not the best thing about the job for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back