What's new

What do you think is the best way to solve the problem of world hunger?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my opinion, it is very strange that in such a progressive world we still have such problems. Almost all countries have resources and they can sell them thereby earning money and developing the economy, but the problem is all in the political parties. Therefore, I think it is necessary to reboot the entire political system in the whole world, although it is impossible, but this is the only solution to the issue of hunger.

Well, I'm not an expert on this, but I think that if we all donated a little bit of what we have left over every time we buy from a food bank, hunger in the world should end, but the fastest way would be to grow the economies of the countries where there is more hunger, that would be the logical thing to do. But the fact is that this is not the case.

Well, I'm not an expert on this, but I think that if we all donated a little bit of what we have left over every time we buy from a food bank, hunger in the world should end, but the fastest way would be to grow the economies of the countries where there is more hunger, that would be the logical thing to do. But the fact is that this is not the case.

There is a lot of politics that is involved with ending world hunger. The bigger countries are using it as a means to keep the smaller countries in check and that is very bad of them though.

There is an unequal distribution of resources. For instance, if most fertilizer is in Russia and, as you know, they have been boycotted, then that obviously hurts poorer nations that have to go with the agenda of certain bigger nations, even if they don't really want to. That's not so fair, so definitely, the world needs to work on total resource independence for everyone..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back