What's new

What's the benefit of Indesign software

I found an explanation on Quora, very useful. I hope it helps you!

The program allows you to collect graphical (raster and vector) and textual content into a layout, enabling easy multi-page processing and powerful exporting options for both print and digital purposes. And I feel like an Adobe salesman now.

The main difference with Illustrator is that Illustrator is optimized for the creation of vector shapes and, well, illustrations, while InDesign has very limited vector tools but excels at multiple-page layout and handling text.

Illustrator makes you a logo, poster, flyer or maybe folder. InDesign makes you a leaflet or a book.

Corel Draw is suitable to make multipage publications, a small magazine for example, where your articles dosen't extend a lot across multiple pages.

Is their any difference with Corel draw and Adobe Indesign
Well, Corel draw happens to be people's favorite I guess... It is more satisfying than Adobe indesign

I found an explanation on Quora, very useful. I hope it helps you!

The program allows you to collect graphical (raster and vector) and textual content into a layout, enabling easy multi-page processing and powerful exporting options for both print and digital purposes. And I feel like an Adobe salesman now.

Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing and typesetting software application produced by Adobe Systems. It can be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, presentations.
Benefits of is that it also provides the tools necessary to design pages and create visual layouts that can be used for both print and digital media. InDesign provides users a simplified way to create professional pages which can be published and distributed in print or online.

InDesign is more like a Corel draw. Anyone who understands how to use coreldraw should be able to deploy InDesign. Though there different can be much but the both has some things in common. But me personally will rate Corel draw over InDesign.

InDesign is a desktop publishing software application for creating flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, and books. Projects created using InDesign can be shared in both digital and print formats. InDesign is used by graphic designers, artists, publishers, and marketing professionals.

I'm sure there will be differences in the software tools, there might be some things you can perform on photoshop and you cant on corel draw, I think people use the one most suitable for a project or task.

InDesign is more like a Corel draw. Anyone who understands how to use coreldraw should be able to deploy InDesign. Though there different can be much but the both has some things in common. But me personally will rate Corel draw over InDesign.
InDesign is a desktop publishing software application for creating flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, and books. Projects created using InDesign can be shared in both digital and print formats. InDesign is used by graphic designers, artists, publishers, and marketing professionals

Yeah obviously there will be huge difference between separate softwares because there are some softwares who performed with some extra features.if people found the benefits in Corel InDesign so there may be more opportunities for them instead Adobe Photoshop.

InDesign makes the overseeing of various styles and designs simple, just as setting illustrations and text. It additionally mechanizes page numbering. InDesign is the program you use to get the components you planned somewhere else, for example, Illustrator and Photoshop.

InDesign is a product by Adobe uniquely made for Page Layouts.
One can make a paper, magazine or even a book on InDesign.
The explanation behind this is on the grounds that InDesign has different devices like the Master Page, Margins, Text instruments, Shapes, Picture Tools commonly implied for a magazine or a paper.
You can't alter photographs in regard to lightings, or make any graphical illustrative on this product

InDesign is a desktop publishing software application for creating flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, and books. Projects created using InDesign can be shared in both digital and print formats. InDesign is used by graphic designers, artists, publishers, and marketing professionals.

If you want to design newspapers, magazines, newsletters, InDesign comes handly. Indesign is a desktop publishing software. Corel Draw on the other hand is mainly used for making logos, posters, flyers that are used in promotional materials. Both of these programs are widely used by graphic designers

To a very large extent, the two softwares are very close in the way they look alike. The adobe in design is more modern and has been said that it is easier to learn if you learn Corel draw

I guess that the Adobe InDesign is an advanced software and more advanced than the regular coreldraw software we all know. Anyone that can handle corel draw can easily learn the Adobe InDesign

Reasons You Should Switch to InDesign for Your Publishing Needs
Adobe InDesign offers the best output project features.
Adobe InDesign produces greater quality content for print and digital.
Adobe InDesign makes collaboration and sharing assets with your team easy.
Adobe InDesign saves you time.

They are similar and can be used for the same type of project. The only difference is the producers of the softwares and InDesign also has more features.

Benefits in design software
  • Better designed software is more Flexible. So, you can add a new component to the existing software without affecting the existing software.
  • Well-designed software increases Reusability. ...
  • Easy to understand. ...
  • Cost-efficiency is increased.
Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing and typesetting software application produced by Adobe Systems. It can be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, presentations.
Benefits of is that it also provides the tools necessary to design pages and create visual layouts that can be used for both print and digital media. InDesign provides users a simplified way to create professional pages which can be published and distributed in print or online.
To a very large extent, the two softwares are very close in the way they look alike. The adobe in design is more modern and has been said that it is easier to learn if you learn Corel draw
The main benefits of Adobe InDesign CC are streamlining your designs for print, optimizing how you create digital publications, and improving collaboration with other users. The software offers features that help designers improve the accessibility and reusability of exported PDF documents.
The main benefits of Adobe InDesign CC are streamlining your designs for print, optimizing how you create digital publications, and improving collaboration with other users. The software offers features that help designers improve the accessibility and reusability of exported PDF documents.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back