What's new

What you must know as pensioner

This is very true, that is why when most people retire, they send Their time traveling, going for various sports activities and the likes. And being retired does not actually stop you from have a business of your own or going into an investment or even being active in general.
One thing you should know as a pensioner is that your pension money is for your future and it is a benefit to you this is one reason why you must engage in it.

This is pretty correct my friend. There is something about leaving one's activities for a couple of years and getting to sit at home for years.

Often time I have heard many say, retirement time is when you retire from all work and rest well, eat good and so on. This may be right to an extent but not absolutely correct.

Reason most retiree died suddenly is because of the sudden change their body system is yet to adapt with. For instance you are the type that is a workaholic while in service, if you should retire to doing nothing again, you are inviting sickness and death. You must get something doing that will keep you busy after retirement
You are right, most people died after retirement, you should know that there is a way our body system work, when you try to change it, there will be an effect, even if you retire still found something to do

This is one think you should put into order while your still in service .., you should save up and plan for a business that will favour your health condition

Retirement is not a sit at home to eat food and drink wine.
Retirement is a time for you to have a change of work and look at something less energetic for you

This is very true, before retirement one best start planning ahead of that time, invest into things that will generate or brings good income, plan for the future and save because after your retirement you now leave on what you have built

Retiring from work and sitting at home like that can even reduce the life expectancy of an individual because sitting without doing anything to keep the body busy is not even the best , stress and depression because of boredoms can also cause a lot of things like overthinking and disease, it is better to be retired and have something to do also.

I think that is absolutely correct. After retiring from work, is important to keep yourself busy with things which bring you joy. This way you will feel that you are useful. I know people who filed for divorce after retiring from work.The reason: the sudden change in their lives and the lack of activity.

Most time, some pensioners drop dead basically because they are not longer active. That's why if there is nothing to be keeping pensioners busy, they should think of going out for sight walking

The things you must know as a pensioneer, is that you must be able to think and plan of the business you will do in other to survive. So you must have being planning this right from when you are at work and also you must be able to plan the kind of life you want to live, Moroever you must be able to improve your health through eating of good food.
I completely agree with you. As a pensioner you must think if a business plan's to start, in other to sustain your life, you also need to start up a business , no matter how small ot is.

It is a good idea for one to start planning for retirement early enough while in service. This is because in some countries retirees are abandoned and not paid their pensions or even pay them peanuts. This kind of action can cause suffering and even death to these people if proper planning was not made and on time.

True facts you've raised. Age of retirement should not be an age of total stopping of performance of duties but instead doing those things that would help you earn money passively.
That way, you'll enjoy your retirement age.

Often time I have heard many say, retirement time is when you retire from all work and rest well, eat good and so on. This may be right to an extent but not absolutely correct.

Reason most retiree died suddenly is because of the sudden change their body system is yet to adapt with. For instance you are the type that is a workaholic while in service, if you should retire to doing nothing again, you are inviting sickness and death. You must get something doing that will keep you busy after retirement
You have a very good information here, I also believe the actual retirement begins when you are are weak and unable to move around, because I believe the actual retirement is what normally kill the retiree.

I am of the opinion that people who know that they are close to retirement should put things in order especially as regards business.
They shouldn't come back home and sit folding hands... Getting something to keep you busy has a way of making one live longer.

pensioners or retirees should be well taken care of.
Whether they are aged or not.
After retirement, enough rest should be taken for recuperation.
After that, the retiree can decide what to do with his or her time.

A pension is a fund into which a sum of money is added during an employee's employment years and from which payments are drawn to support the person's retirement from work in the form of periodic payments, then you should know how to plan on how to utilize it

Retirement does not mean absence of physical and mental engagements. So a retiree must know that he/she must be physically and mentally active so as to live a quality life.

You are right and maybe wrong as well. Our bodies is structured in a way that it is capable of adapting to new development easily. When we grow old to the retirement age, the body may not be agile as when we were young. So the body may easily adapt to not working again.

Fortunately, retirees nowadays can opt not to retire completely by being productive in many ways. Many pensioners I know are still actively running a business that helps bring the needed cash. A few months ago, a guy in his mid-60s went viral when an online purchase he made revealed that he is working for a call center. Stopping work altogether when someone reaches a certain age may not always be the best situation. Many of us will still need continuous cash flows beyond the fixed amount that we expect to receive when we retire. Young as we are, we have to set our sights on the future and prepare for the eventual retirement.

pensioners or retirees should be well taken care of.
Whether they are aged or not.
After retirement, enough rest should be taken for recuperation.
After that, the retiree can decide what to do with his or her time.
I seldom see pensioners who after retirement just sit at home doing nothing, except for the really aged ones. Yes, enough rest is needed for recuperation, and too much of that can be a disadvantage too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back