What's new

What you must know as pensioner

One thing you must know as a pensioner is to know that you are saving for your future, this is because the money which you are saving with the pension scheme it's not for them but for you.

Anyone who works a lot in a service day should get himself engaged with exercise after retirement, or you can also start up a business of your own, so you can keep your body fit and strong.

Yes of course you're right as an hard-working man after retirement you don't have to go home and stay single, you need to engage yourself with a business or a small part time job that will keep you company because your system needs to be physically fit

Yes of course you're right as an hard-working man after retirement you don't have to go home and stay single, you need to engage yourself with a business or a small part time job that will keep you company because your system needs to be physically fit
one thing you must know as a pensioner is the pension is for your future and it is a must for you to have a pension scheme in order for you to protect your future and the future of your family.
Post automatically merged:

what you must know as a pensioner is that your pension is for your future and it is a saving for your future not another man future and it is mandatory that you do that.

Last edited:
Something that has to get into the mind of those in active service is to put in a mentality early enough in them about life after active service and begine to prepare them for that.some of them start having issues immediately due to inactivity and some due to depriciation of resurces to sustain their life style.

Something that has to get into the mind of those in active service is to put in a mentality early enough in them about life after active service and begine to prepare them for that.some of them start having issues immediately due to inactivity and some due to depriciation of resurces to sustain their life style.
one thing you must know as a pensioner is that your money that you are sitting through the pension scheme is not for anyone but for you and it is a plan for your future.

What you have said is very true, before retirement, one should know what to do and even the government and private institutions know this which is why they pay pension and gratuity to set one up.

Often time I have heard many say, retirement time is when you retire from all work and rest well, eat good and so on. This may be right to an extent but not absolutely correct.

Reason most retiree died suddenly is because of the sudden change their body system is yet to adapt with. For instance you are the type that is a workaholic while in service, if you should retire to doing nothing again, you are inviting sickness and death. You must get something doing that will keep you busy after retirement
Indeed retirement should not make the retiree to be idle because the idleness will have a negative effect in the person body system. It is expected that the person engages in some works.

Pension is your retirement that you get from the organization where you are working, it is good to plan for your retirement on time, so that them pay you on time.

Often time I have heard many say, retirement time is when you retire from all work and rest well, eat good and so on. This may be right to an extent but not absolutely correct.

Reason most retiree died suddenly is because of the sudden change their body system is yet to adapt with. For instance you are the type that is a workaholic while in service, if you should retire to doing nothing again, you are inviting sickness and death. You must get something doing that will keep you busy after retirement
Thats a good advise to retired workers out there , staying idle and doing nothing after retirement gives rooms for sickness and eventually leads to untimely death sometimes, so its better to find something doing.

Those who fear retirement age are simply not ready to face the reality of life, and it is also a clear indication that they spent most of their salaries on liabilities.

I totally agree with you. Retirement doesn't mean that you should retire at home and starts to sleep all day long like a new born baby especially when you still have the strength to work. Once you start to live a sedentary lifestyle, you are likely to always fall sick.

one thing you must know as a pensioner is that your money that you are sitting through the pension scheme is not for anyone but for you and it is a plan for your future.
Definitely its for the future,but it is also good to start up something on the side,so that before retirement you must have gain experience and mastary of the art of business.

I totally agree with you. Retirement doesn't mean that you should retire at home and starts to sleep all day long like a new born baby especially when you still have the strength to work. Once you start to live a sedentary lifestyle, you are likely to always fall sick.
That's the common definition of most people out there, they believe retirement means you should stop working and rest till death, but you still have to work and normally not working like you do work before you retire.

That's the common definition of most people out there, they believe retirement means you should stop working and rest till death, but you still have to work and normally not working like you do work before you retire.
One thing you must know as a pensioner is that registering for pension scheme is not for the benefit of the government or your organisation but for your own personal benefit because you are saving for your future.

I don't think this your assertion is entirely true, a change in the routine will affect the body system so hard that it leads to sickness seems farfetched if you ask me. I am not going to entirely rule it out though.

The only thing every pensioner must know in my opinion is that, he or she must plan for a raining season because the time will surely come and your failure to plan mean you prepare to fail. Plan for a business idea that work and execute it the moment you leave work to when you are about to leave.

If you love working or walking about during your services years. Their is nothing stopping you to walk nor work again. You can apply for auxiliary teaching and work part time. Or get into business to keep you busy.

For such a workaholic type of person, he will require getting himself into doing things he is used to whole in active service. This is like a high for him to feel. A kind of addiction i a guess

This is very true, that is why when most people retire, they send Their time traveling, going for various sports activities and the likes. And being retired does not actually stop you from have a business of your own or going into an investment or even being active in general.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back