What's new

What would you do if you couldn't find online work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Not everyone is going to be able to find online work. It took me a while to find work initially when I started working online. But as I put work in, I started to get sales and I started to learn. Now, I am doing alright these days, but I wanted to ask a question about those who are struggling with finding good paying work online. What would you do if you couldn't find online work at all? Would you try to find a job working in person at a store or place of business? Or would you try to find alternative ways of making money online?

Here are some effective suggestions for someone having trouble finding online work, there are several steps they can take:

1. Search for job opportunities on multiple online platforms, job boards, freelancing sites, and social media groups.
2. Take online courses or certifications related to your field to improve your skills.
3. Create a portfolio of your work to demonstrate your skills to potential clients.
4. Connect with professionals in your field through social media, forums, and online communities.

I would honestly either work in an active job that is not online or just keep living my life as it is and enjoy as much as I can. I don't see job as something I have to do I do it because I have to but honestly if I wouldn't? why would I work daily for hours? I like my free time my hobbies and my mates I rather enjoy life as I can and not work all day or a big part of the day.
There are indeed exceptions and jobs where you actually enjoy and miss but unfortunately it's not that common..

I am lucky that I have regular work now after sticking to my work over the last nearly a year but it took some time after I took a break initially from 2017 - 2022.

I feel that if I wasn't lucky in getting work as I do online, I would more than likely have to force myself to head out and get a job offline despite my health issues.

Between 2012 and 2015, I worked on many sites and earned full-time income. Then suddenly, the sites where I was earning well started shutting down. When the sites shut down I lose my income. That's how I started my own blog. When I don't find any job to work on, I will be working on my own sites.

I've never worked online on full time because it's not reliable always. There are some days or weeks when a freelancer will not have a job. If working online is the way the person earns, he will be left frustrated. I have a day job with online jobs to add up. If I fail to find online jobs, I will sustain with my office job.

One solution for me is tutoring math and science in-person, not online. However, that would require a background check. Anyway, though, I am not above doing jobs like construction, fast food or grocery store work and I have done just that.

Not everyone is going to be able to find online work. It took me a while to find work initially when I started working online. But as I put work in, I started to get sales and I started to learn. Now, I am doing alright these days, but I wanted to ask a question about those who are struggling with finding good paying work online. What would you do if you couldn't find online work at all? Would you try to find a job working in person at a store or place of business? Or would you try to find alternative ways of making money online?
The problem is not finding online jobs, there are many online job options for thus who wont to earn from online, but the big problem is finding an online job that pays based on the effort and time we spend on it, because almost all online jobs pays very little money, even we can't withdraw it because we can't rich the minimum withdrawal amount of the site at list in 2 or 3 weeks, so finding a good paying online work is very hard.

If unable to find online work, consider expanding skill sets through online courses, networking to discover opportunities, exploring different job platforms, or even considering traditional employment. Adaptability and persistence are key.

For me, online work is quite important, but not irreplaceable, I chose to work from home only because I have no desire to look for another job to work in addition, so if it were not online, I would simply find another job and work for both

Working and get paid massively online is very difficult. If i find myself in a situation where i can't find online work to make money, I'll go into offline work by applying in person in different companies so as to make money and earn a living.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back