What's new

What would it take for you to invest into Bitcoin?

I follow the move of people because it makes me to be optimistic and it gives assurance that it will bring profit if many people could testify by investing in it. Also the price is also a factor I look after to watch my step towards crypto currency.
Following the crowd sometimes is not a very good idea.
This is why it is always important for you to learn technical and fundamental analysis in order to be able to predict the market by yourself.

All that it takes to invest is crypto currency is knowledge of what cryto currency means,how the market operates and when to invest and take off profits. As simple as it is many investors fail to make profits.

I believe focusing on the required knowledge is what we are supposed to look into first.

This is because, without the required knowledge, an individual would only waste their money.

This is what I keep hampering on, if you do not have the needed knowledge you would not Succed on this crypto space and you would end up wasting your hard earned money as well

I always want to see mainstream adoption in bitcoin and cryptocurrency is in general and that is the ultimate signal for me to go all-in because I have always wanted a decentralized world.

I always want to see mainstream adoption in bitcoin and cryptocurrency is in general and that is the ultimate signal for me to go all-in because I have always wanted a decentralized world.
I also pray for main stream adoption of crypto currency as it would solve so many issues we are facing on the crypto world and this would also mean greater opportunity for business people

I am only going to be putting a substantial amount of my money in bitcoin if I have reasons to believe that it is going to be used as the world's reserve currency in the future.

Availability of Capital is the first thing that would determine if I would invest in the coin.
The second and most important one is the technical and fundamental analysis , if it poses that Bitcoin would move higher I would definitely Invest.

Investing in bitcoin involve buying when the price is low and sell when it's high.

Regardless of whether bitcoin is high or low, don't invest too much money into it.

I will admit that I have had some interest in investing in bitcoin specifically but with how the economy is at the moment and the uncertainty of most cryptocurrencies now, I really do not have the confidence to jump in just yet and invest until I know more about cryptocurrency and bitcoin itself. I am slowly learning more as I research and speak with others who are well-known in crypto and bitcoin. It would be nice to be able to invest in something like bitcoin at some point especially if I am able to before it becomes more valuable.

Following the crowd sometimes is not a very good idea.
This is why it is always important for you to learn technical and fundamental analysis in order to be able to predict the market by yourself.

There are many people who tend to follow other traders and they usually make a mistake. Following others is not something that you must not do. However, you must make sure that you are following the right trader.

There are many people who tend to follow other traders and they usually make a mistake. Following others is not something that you must not do. However, you must make sure that you are following the right trader.
Yeah, it is not bad to follow people but you should at least locate those who are very much knowledgeable about trading. It is also very important to know financial management strategies.

What led me to bitcoin was when I started to earn money online, I became interested in it because they paid with it on some websites (although I already knew about it before, although I never invested in it) but I became interested in it and I went looking for more and more information and I fell through the rabbit hole as they say about bitcoin, and today I continue to accumulate and learn from it

Bitcoin may not be worth as much as it used to be, but anything can happen from now into the future. I was curious though, it Bitcoin drops to, lets say a couple hundred dollars or even less, would you invest in Bitcoin?

I think I would invest at that point, because lets be honest, if Bitcoin hit $60,000+ at one point, it's possible it could reach that point again very soon. So, if Bitcoin drops to a low amount soon, I'll invest in it in the hopes it increases in price again.
Of course you can investment in bitcoin if you have some experience about it.Be it any cryptocurrency, if you have knowledge about it, then you can invest well and get a good amount later. If you want to work on the risk , you might also benefit from it.you can succeed if you try.

I am only going to start investing in bitcoin when I believe that I have understood the technology very well. I believe that bitcoin is much more than just putting in $50 in order to cash out 500.

I would love to invest in Bitcoin too. When the price goes very low, that is such a great time to buy. I believe that Bitcoin can go back to the price it was at or even set an all time high. So it is great to invest in it.

I am not investing in bitcoin just for one simple reason, it is too expensive for me to tart investing..I need $20k just to buy one bitcoin. I rather invest in altcoin that is unde $5 because I can make better profits because altcoins tend to gain better price compared to bitcoin.

Actually your knowledge, skills and the investment fund is the most important requirement to invest in bitcoin. people are always advise, before they invest, they should be able to know what is best for them.
The knowledge part is really important as having just the capital to go into it is not the only requirement if you want to Succed in Bitcoin investment as you may lose your money without the knowledge
I wouldn't want to consider both of those cryptocurrency for long-term investment from my analysis , they may be trusted cryptocurrency but the profit potential is quite lower than my expectation.
Most crypto currency are supposed to be invested on witht the intention of reaping it in thw long term rather than short term that is starting to becoming the norm among crypto currency investors

Before you invest your money in cryptocurrency it is always important and necessary you acquire the necessary knowledge. You also need to invest money you can easily let go to avoid regret.
That's the truth. Investing money on cryptocurrency is not a problem once you have money. What is most important is the knowledge about cryptocurrency market. Investing money on cryptocurrency without having knowledge about it's market is like a gamble.

That's the truth. Investing money on cryptocurrency is not a problem once you have money. What is most important is the knowledge about cryptocurrency market. Investing money on cryptocurrency without having knowledge about it's market is like a gamble.
Definitely, it is always very important and necessary to acquire proper knowledge about the crypto market before putting your money. If not you might end up losing everything at the end of the day. I was among those who made this kind of mistake.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back