What's new

What would it take for you to invest into Bitcoin?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin may not be worth as much as it used to be, but anything can happen from now into the future. I was curious though, it Bitcoin drops to, lets say a couple hundred dollars or even less, would you invest in Bitcoin?

I think I would invest at that point, because lets be honest, if Bitcoin hit $60,000+ at one point, it's possible it could reach that point again very soon. So, if Bitcoin drops to a low amount soon, I'll invest in it in the hopes it increases in price again.

No, except it has to drop to hundred of dollars . Personally I don't fancy bitcoins because it too huge to my likings. I rather invest in lower currency. They have the highest volatility.

Bitcoin may not be worth as much as it used to be, but anything can happen from now into the future. I was curious though, it Bitcoin drops to, lets say a couple hundred dollars or even less, would you invest in Bitcoin?

I think I would invest at that point, because lets be honest, if Bitcoin hit $60,000+ at one point, it's possible it could reach that point again very soon. So, if Bitcoin drops to a low amount soon, I'll invest in it in the hopes it increases in price again.
Definetly it will increase in price because countries and people are getting interested in Bitcoin day by day, and I will do the same thing, I will buy more bitcoin as it is falling down in price.

If I have a full knowledge and understand of what I am going to do because you never know maybe you invest today and you might lose in the next hour.

No, except it has to drop to hundred of dollars . Personally I don't fancy bitcoins because it too huge to my likings. I rather invest in lower currency. They have the highest volatility.
That's the main point, it's not that easy for anybody to invest on bit coin because of its high value. You will rather prefer investing in other coins that have low value

That's the main point, it's not that easy for anybody to invest on bit coin because of its high value. You will rather prefer investing in other coins that have low value
The market cap of a particular cryptocurrency determines its volatility in most cases and it also determines its possibility of going up or down. Those with smaller market cap can easily moves And therefore can rise more than bitcoins if huge investors are buying

Before you invest your money in cryptocurrency it is always important and necessary you acquire the necessary knowledge. You also need to invest money you can easily let go to avoid regret.

If I have to invest in bitcoins I must definitely wait a little further or now. This might be the only chance because it's possible that after this period we might definitely not be able to see bitcoins at this price again.

Bitcoin is completely unpredictable so if I would invest I would have to acquire more knowledge about its future. The volatility in nature is a very worrying thing to me definitely I need people to prove its future by investing firstly.

If I must invest in bitcoins, I must either wait a little longer or do so right away. Because it's possible that after this time, we won't be able to buy bitcoins at this price ever again, this may be our only opportunity.

Actually it may not takes alot but I believe it requires a lot to invest in bitcoin. it's advisable that befor you invest in bitcoin, it's very important to have good knowledge about it.

Investing in Bitcoin takes how trained you are in mind regarding business, how much more you can invest and how acquainted you are by demo. Having all it takes,you are good to trade Bitcoin

I think the bottom of the near market would be below $10,000. If it goes there I would start DCA. If I should get spare funds now, I would also buy some, but for trading for a quick 3 to 5 percent.

i would not invest on bitcoin, i just do not like the idea of investing on bitcoin which i believe is very expensive at this stage, i am looking for other crypto currencies that have the potential to grow like bitcoin in the future.

Bitcoin is now falling, but if you are a Investor on Bitcoin I think you should start looking for opportunity to buy, the market will not be down for that long time.

The only thing it'll take is if the price drops to an incredibly low rate. I know this will not be welcome by some people but it's fast becoming a reality; if this is done, I'll purchase and forget about it for a long time.

If I have to invest in bitcoins I must definitely wait a little further or now. This might be the only chance because it's possible that after this period we might definitely not be able to see bitcoins at this price again.
Personally, I would like to start investing in cryptocurrency in 2023. But I think investing now wouldn't be so bad especially if you are investing and good cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum.

Personally, I would like to start investing in cryptocurrency in 2023. But I think investing now wouldn't be so bad especially if you are investing and good cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum.
I wouldn't want to consider both of those cryptocurrency for long-term investment from my analysis , they may be trusted cryptocurrency but the profit potential is quite lower than my expectation.

Bitcoin investors need a cryptocurrency exchange account, personal identification documents if you are using a Know Your Client (KYC) platform, a secure connection to the Internet, a method of payment, and a personal wallet outside of the exchange account.

Actually your knowledge, skills and the investment fund is the most important requirement to invest in bitcoin. people are always advise, before they invest, they should be able to know what is best for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back