What's new

What would it take for you to invest into Bitcoin?

I wouldn't want to consider both of those cryptocurrency for long-term investment from my analysis , they may be trusted cryptocurrency but the profit potential is quite lower than my expectation.
It depends on the level of capital you have. If you have a lot of money investing on them is the best thing you need to do but if you have not yet made money in the crypto market you need to invest in altcoins that will give you good profit.

Actually there are alot of requirement that will helped you to be successful in bitcoin investment. knowledge and finance are the most very important of all. knowledge will help you to know when and how to start your investment.

If I must invest in bitcoins, I must either wait a little longer or do so right away. Because it's possible that after this time, we won't be able to buy bitcoins at this price ever again, this may be our only opportunity.
What you need do before investing on Bitcoin is to get the knowledge required before you go on investing on it, and not to necessary wait before you invest, because you waiting might not be the best option.

It depends on the level of capital you have. If you have a lot of money investing on them is the best thing you need to do but if you have not yet made money in the crypto market you need to invest in altcoins that will give you good profit.
You have said exactly what is in my mind , investing in huge cryptocurrency with little capital is not the best option . It is not even profitable at all, for now I'll still consider investing in alternative cryptocurrency. That is much more profitable.

You have said exactly what is in my mind , investing in huge cryptocurrency with little capital is not the best option . It is not even profitable at all, for now I'll still consider investing in alternative cryptocurrency. That is much more profitable.
only people who have a lot of money will invest in Bitcoin and make a lot of profit from it. People who have about hundred thousand dollars can put the money in Bitcoin and make over 5x of it in the next bull run.

only people who have a lot of money will invest in Bitcoin and make a lot of profit from it. People who have about hundred thousand dollars can put the money in Bitcoin and make over 5x of it in the next bull run.
Currently the price of bitcoins is around 20,000 dollars , if they are making x 5 of it that means we'll be seeing the price of bitcoins at the rate of 100,000 dollars, This might really take a lot of time due to some analysis by experts.

The first thing to always considered before investing into bitcoin, you most have to consider your capital and the knowledge you have on how and when to invest so you can not at the wrong time.

It is not profitable even though it grows to a certain level you would still not make much profit from it compare to alt coins that can give you 1000% of your investment if they fare well

If I have a full knowledge and understand of what I am going to do because you never know maybe you invest today and you might lose in the next hour.
I believe as of then the Bitcoin is one of the best and gokd crypto coin with good rate and value, it is not a bad idea for one to invest on it, I'm very sure as time goes on it will increase in rate.

It is not profitable even though it grows to a certain level you would still not make much profit from it compare to alt coins that can give you 1000% of your investment if they fare well
I preferred to invest in alternative cryptocurrency. I believe it is the best for investment currently if you have to compare the potential of making profit between bitcoins and other ones with a lower market cap.

Currently the price of bitcoins is around 20,000 dollars , if they are making x 5 of it that means we'll be seeing the price of bitcoins at the rate of 100,000 dollars, This might really take a lot of time due to some analysis by experts.
The current price of Bitcoin is at the range of $16,000 to $17,000 dollars. I believe the price will go lower in the nearest future which will be this year or even next year as the case may be.

The current price of Bitcoin is at the range of $16,000 to $17,000 dollars. I believe the price will go lower in the nearest future which will be this year or even next year as the case may be.
Next year supposed to be the time in which the price of cryptocurrency should be picking up. There is no clear assurance that the price of cryptocurrency will continue dropping next year though no one can accurately predict

Next year supposed to be the time in which the price of cryptocurrency should be picking up. There is no clear assurance that the price of cryptocurrency will continue dropping next year though no one can accurately predict
I don't think the price of cryptocurrencies will get better in 2023. I expect the prices of cryptocurrencies to start skyrocketing in 2024 and 2025. The reason for 2025 is because there will be Bitcoin halving in 2024.

I don't think the price of cryptocurrencies will get better in 2023. I expect the prices of cryptocurrencies to start skyrocketing in 2024 and 2025. The reason for 2025 is because there will be Bitcoin halving in 2024.
This is one of the major disadvantage in cryptocurrency generally. It takes a whole lot of time for it to recover even when it took a very short time to drop. We can't really tell.

Investing in Bitcoin varies from country to country. An investor from Europe and US investment will vary from any other investor from Africa why because of primary currency value.

This is one of the major disadvantage in cryptocurrency generally. It takes a whole lot of time for it to recover even when it took a very short time to drop. We can't really tell.
Yeah, it is very important and necessary to understand that cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You also need to know when to take your profit and when to invest.

Yeah, it is very important and necessary to understand that cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You also need to know when to take your profit and when to invest.
Taking profits in cryptocurrency is compulsory and should be done when every opportunity arises except you are investing for long-term . Are you also dealing with day trading in cryptocurrency ?

Taking profits in cryptocurrency is compulsory and should be done when every opportunity arises except you are investing for long-term . Are you also dealing with day trading in cryptocurrency ?
I used to be a day trader duuring the cryptocurrency bull market but presently I am only monitoring cryptocurrencies I have interest on. Whenever there is a downtrend I will invest, and I do this for some months.

I follow the move of people because it makes me to be optimistic and it gives assurance that it will bring profit if many people could testify by investing in it. Also the price is also a factor I look after to watch my step towards crypto currency.

I follow the move of people because it makes me to be optimistic and it gives assurance that it will bring profit if many people could testify by investing in it. Also the price is also a factor I look after to watch my step towards crypto currency.
i would advise that you do not totally follow the move of people and try to create your own move, as this would save you a lot of time on the journey of life and also would give you peace of mind

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back