What's new

What will you prefer; bought a house on Monthly installment or rent a house?

If you feel the difference between renting and buying is not too much then you should start buying the house. Again buying a house when you are not financially fit is a burden. That funds could have been channelled into setting up a business. I understand the joy that comes with owning a house but also it's not a bad idea to rent one.

I will prefer bought a house on installment becuse a house on rent I not prefer if you live in your house it is blessing untill you pay monthly installment is not matter .

I'll just rent a house and leave because I don't consider buying out as an option for me I will just wait until I have the money to build my house because I consider building my own personal house or myself as the best option, that is what I will do if I'm in that position to the side

I will prefer to buy a house using the installment method, I will try and endure with all the charges attached to it, because nothing is a good like knowing that after some periods of time it going to be your property.

For me personally, I think you buying your own housing and pay installmentaly is better than going to rent an apartment. At least the money for rent is out if your bills
Post automatically merged:

For me personally, I think you buying your own housing and pay installmentaly is better than going to rent an apartment. At least the money for rent is out if your bills

I will suggest a house if your own is better ,enjoying your own privacy that should be your priority because it ease you from the stress of monthly payment of rent or yearly payment of rent rather that money used in paying rent can be invested In another thing or business.

If I'm opportuned to buy a house on monthly installment then I would rather do that than renting a house, rent fee is one of the most troubled and mind disturbing thing I had ever known of, the day I would eventually become a landlord would sure be one of the most happiest day of my life.

My pricey I am residing withinside the condo residence and I even have revel in of it. I will advocate to take residence on lease till you failed to make your very own one. Installment method could be very lengthy and you could now no longer pay it month-to-month foundation then there can be a problem. Its higher to tackle hire and make investments your last stability in business.

the opportunity of being a home owner if presented to me would be gladly received especially when payments should be monthly. It is a tough and rigorous choice to make but home ownership is a wise investment.
Exactly. If you calculate the amount of money you are paying as rent, you will come to realize that you have been working all of your life for the landlord house owner. No matter how small you are able to build your own, it's way better.

Nothing comes close to owning the house you live in. No rents for a lifetime. In my country, owning a house is a big deal.You only bother about paying property task. As a landowner, you can rent out a portion of your house to tenants, which can serve as a side income.

if I only had money I would prefer to take a monthly loan of the house than to rent a house., I still have to save for my own house., it is harder than a month or you rent a house it is better to have your own house for nothing you already have trouble paying.

For me buying a house and lot is a lot better than renting a house because renting is like you are paying it for a lifetime and no end. In buying house this is an one in a lifetime payment but the house is yours forever. But there is better than buying or renting house this a rent to own where you are renting it but when you paid the required price you will own the house you are renting.

I prefer to buy the house on installment than to just rent a house. Why? Because both options you will need to pay monthly why not choose to pay monthly and after years of paying the house will be already yours? No matter how long you stay and pay rent the house still isn't your at the end of the day you won't be able to modify it the way you wanted to.
If you grow old you can't give the house to your children because it's not yours.

Weighing the rent- versus-buy decision? ... put down the first and final month's rent payments when you sign a lease. When ... Buying a house can build equity.

I will prefer to buy a house and pay on monthly installment
There’s nothing like owning your own house as a man
You will have rest of mind and you just have to pray for a good source of income for you to be paying every month successfully.

Staying in a house on rent is not a problem at all as long as you can pay. For me i prefer being able to pay with the first three months salary. As for an installment monthly payment that will surely be the best option.

@Atif3786 it depends on your income. Purchasing the house with an installment plan is good If your take home on weekly or monthly basis after deductions of payment installment is something you can manage with. Owning the property at the end makes it a better option.

It really depends on the cash I have at hand. If I have enough I will rent the apartment and pay at once, then making plans to get mine. Because installment can be very expensive due to the time interview of pay back. And also refunding of the money in getting the house.

I'll rather go for the option that allow me to pay in installments through mortgage rather than to rent. The reason is that after paying off the mortgage the house will be mine. But engaging in renting will not give me the option of only House at the end of the days. I will just know that in certain months I'll be the owner of the house after paying off the mortgages. This will be my motivating factor.

The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
So what will you prefer for living renting a house or buy a house on MI?
I would prefer to buy a house and pay monthly instalments. When you rent a house there is payment made to someone else who is paying off their home loan. However, when you are buying a house and paying that monthly instalment you are paying towards your own house and soon that ownership will yours. This is not the case when you rent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back