What's new

What will happen if you bought bitcoin in 2009

I don't think that we wouldn't sell it, for sure we would be surprised if the price was 40$ or more and we would directly sell it.

it's impossible to hold it till this moment.

I don't think that we wouldn't sell it, for sure we would be surprised if the price was 40$ or more and we would directly sell it.

it's impossible to hold it till this moment.
true but there is few peopels bought at 0.1$ - 1$ and sell at least with 1000$ but most of them forget about his BTC
and when he remember he found the price 1000$ and sell directly

true but there is few peopels bought at 0.1$ - 1$ and sell at least with 1000$ but most of them forget about his BTC
and when he remember he found the price 1000$ and sell directly
yeah that's right maybe this case will happen with some lucky users, I have currently 1 Ltc in my account hold it from one year, I will wait for the moment when Ltc will be 1000$, why not hahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

sure 99% of people kept it there for a while until it reached 1-2-3k and after they sold it, they never thought it could be 15-16k.

I doubt that anyone would realistically have left the coin that grew from $0.10 to about even $100 without thinking of cashing out. If I knew what the future held for bitcoin, i would have invested heavily on it.

if you bought 1 BTC at that time and kept holding it (let's say for fun), you could be a billionaire now, but i don't think that anyone did that, since nobody predicted that huge increase in value

If I've bought bitcoin since 2009,i wold have been listed among the richest man now. I've dreamt of taking cares of the mark.. I still see some message that coin. I invested a little in biznote will clearet it b

I knew about bitcoin in 2014 and I received my first bitcoin in 2016 when the price was $400. I received 0.25 BTC as my first bitcoin transaction. if I had not sold those coins, I would have about $9000. If I had actually known about bitcoin back in 2009 and invested just about $100, I would have been super rich by now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back