What's new

What will happen if crypto currencies get banned in USA?

i do not see it happening as such decision may cause a lot of lost to both the united state economy and many companies in the country who has adopted crypto.
but to answer your qu estion, if the united state bans crypto, being the seat of power of the whole world, i think the crypto market will actually fall off

I don't think that US will talk about banning crypto currency. Because currently they have bitcoin stored in a place and if they banned crypto currency, it still will not have effect of bitcoin

For your information, I do not believe in your assessment on China's ban on cryptocurrencies as being the reason cryptocurrencies fell a few month back. If the USA bans cryptocurrencies, nothing will still happen to the values of the cryptocurrencies

Well that would be devastating news no doubt and not going to do lots of good for crypto currency too as a whole if that happens because the USA is a big market and the effect would surely be felt

I don't think that will happen,yes if us banned cryotocurrency ,I don't think cryotocurrency will continue,I am hearing news that here in Nigeria that cryotocurrency will be banned

The US is one of the biggest if not the biggest country that has a high bearing on crypto. If they should pull out in form of a ban, bitcoins and other altcoins will drop massively. We all saw how it got affected when China pulled out but it rose again still

The United States have so much influence in cryptocurrency and if it arises that the ban cryptocurrency, then a lot of other countries are likely to follow the same which can help to drop down the price of cryptocurrency severely.

When USA bans bitcoin, the value will become zero. But this is not going to happen because America is a democratic country and it cannot ban crypto just like China did.

We've seen from history that any ban on crypto only has a short term effect at the most or may not have much implication at all so if USA does van crypto there may be a dip for a while but crypto always rises.

I do not think that USA will ever ban cryptocurrencies but in case something big happens and lead USA to do something like that then I think that this will be the end of cryptocurrencies
I agree with you, if the world's power decide to ban crypto currencies then the value will also drop, I believe Chinese people love crypto currency's transactions and they have a very high population density, so you can imagine the effect.

If the US government also propose a crackdown on crypto currency exchange Business I think it's going to have adverse effect on the price of each coin. However, I see crypto currency exchange staying long than we expected

If the Us ban cryptocurrency it will not be the end of cryptocurrency but it will have adverse effect on the value of the various coins but it will gain strength again after sometime..

The United statesis a force to reckon with in the cryptocurrency market and if such heavy weight in the crypto space bans cryptocurrency, it will have adverse effects on the Market.

Since the US for now is considered as the world's power and it adopt to the banned of cryptocurrency operation then definitely the end of cryptocurrency has come because no other country of the world will tend to go contrary.

I cannot even begin to imagine the amount of losses that a lot of people are going to make whenever there is a decision like this. The United States is definitely the biggest investor in cryptocurrency and any news negatively coming from the country would have devastating effects.

They can ban Crypto wallets and exchanges but they can't banned Crypto currencies as it is hard for them to banned them but yes they stop services which allow people to do trade.

You can be rest assured that cryptocurrency prices going to reduce buy nothing less than 50% if there is ever an announcement that the United States is baning it because it is the top economy in the world right now.

The truth is that I don't think Bitcoin will ever be banned the US because, despite its use for buying goods and services, there are still no uniform international laws that regulate Bitcoin. This is the truth of the matter.

It would certainly affect the price of the crypto currency to an extent but since many crypto related transactions are carried out on platforms independent of government control, I'm sure crypto trading activities can still occur in such regions.

If the United States of America banned cryptocurrency it is going to really affect the crypto world because the United States of America is the pioneer or the leading country in cryptocurrency adoption.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back