What's new

What will happen if crypto currencies get banned in USA?

For sure cryptocurrency will lose its value, vanish like it never happened before, Olaf some people stranded and helpless

If United States of America ban crypto currency then wahala don dey be that. It value will drop to the extent of using it to purchase newspapers

It won't be as worse as it is now in some African countries like Nigeria even though it's promoted it still needs to be explained over and over again before some users understand it but a technology conscious country like USA will probably move into another type of currency like crypto currency but tweak it a little bit to differentiate it

If there should be a ban on cryptocurrency by United States only God knows if the so called stable coin will also survive the hit but I think cryptocurrency will stay longer than we thought.
I just pray that such thing do not happen and that the United States will never ban cryptocurrency because United States is the only countries in the world that has direct influence on so many things including the cryptocurrency itself.

I just pray that such thing do not happen and that the United States will never ban cryptocurrency because United States is the only countries in the world that has direct influence on so many things including the cryptocurrency itself.
There is nothing that cannot happen tomorrow. We can only hope for the better, no one would have thought that if China should ban cryptocurrency, it will still survives till today. If United States ban it, who knows it might survives.

There is nothing that cannot happen tomorrow. We can only hope for the better, no one would have thought that if China should ban cryptocurrency, it will still survives till today. If United States ban it, who knows it might survives.
If the United States of America bank cryptocurrency other countries might follow suit because the United have so much impact on the world than any other country even more than china, there was a serious drop in the price of all cryptocurrency when Joe Biden impose a serious tax rate on cryptocurrency investment and that was just the small one.

Its quit true that it would be a major blow if America where to ban crypto currency in the country. Prices would go down and the crypto market would be wounded. But it would also cause the united states some issues. As alot of traders would do their trading under ground, which means the government would nolonger have any idea of the transaction going on. There would also be a big deep in tax

Even though I don't think that will ever happen but in such case the cryptocurrency market will crash to its lowest low and a lot of people will lose their money.

China's decision to ban crypto currencies led to the current situation we are into that so many crypto currencies have dropped drastically in price. This is because of the influence China had in the crypto space. What do you think would happen if the United States of America decides to ban crypto currencies like china did?
Do you think this would lead to the end of crypto currencies?
I think that will result in a very negative impact in the cryptocurrency currency Market. Everyone knows how US citizens has positively affected cryptocurrency.

If the United States of America government should ban crypto currency exchange Business right now in their country, it will cause a massive decline in the price of all crypto currency and make people lose money

China's decision to ban crypto currencies led to the current situation we are into that so many crypto currencies have dropped drastically in price. This is because of the influence China had in the crypto space. What do you think would happen if the United States of America decides to ban crypto currencies like china did?
Do you think this would lead to the end of crypto currencies?
Obviously it would be cryptocurrencies' end, at least in my opinion. The USA is the strongest country, talking about online finances, payment processors and cryptocurrencies. If the USA would ban cryptocurrencies, I think we'd surely see any other government banning them in their turn shortly.

This is though. With the way I see it. The price of bitcoin will decrease price of bitcoin. But having a second thought. If a coin is banned in a country, it doesn't mean that the citizens will stop using crypto currency. For in countries that crypto currency has been blocked. People there are still using crypto currency.

I do not think that USA will ever ban cryptocurrencies but in case something big happens and lead USA to do something like that then I think that this will be the end of cryptocurrencies
In this crypto currency world anything is possible, because if US discover that crypto is becoming a challenge to their economy or being the number one, they might eventually stop it.

In this crypto currency world anything is possible, because if US discover that crypto is becoming a challenge to their economy or being the number one, they might eventually stop it.
Yeah I agree with you.I never actually said that it cannot happen.I said in case something big happens but come on what are the chances of actually happening?

In as much as I do not think cryptocurrencies can be banned in the u.s. if at all it eventually does then we might gradually be seeing the end of cryptocurrencies because of how big us influence is.

Crypto currency banned, in USA. Is it being banned totally or what. Notwithstanding, the currency will fall at a very bigger rate which will affect everyone in the market. The reason is that USA as the major investors in crypto currency market.

If cryptocurrency is banned in USA it will affect the USA Citizens and it will also affect the cryptocurrency market because most of the USA Citizens has good liquidity in exchanges.

When majority of the world economy decides to adopt crypto currency, I think any country who is left out may face a problem of inflation.

I don't think cryptocurrency will ever be banned in the United States of America because there are a lot of its citizens are holding billions of dollars of it, so that will definitely affect their currency

And how do you think that the united stats is a major player among countries that use and transact in cryptocurrency? If it gets banned inthe USA, nothing will happen to it. Because it isn't a major player

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back