What's new

What will happen if crypto currencies get banned in USA?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
China's decision to ban crypto currencies led to the current situation we are into that so many crypto currencies have dropped drastically in price. This is because of the influence China had in the crypto space. What do you think would happen if the United States of America decides to ban crypto currencies like china did?
Do you think this would lead to the end of crypto currencies?

China's decision to ban crypto currencies led to the current situation we are into that so many crypto currencies have dropped drastically in price. This is because of the influence China had in the crypto space. What do you think would happen if the United States of America decides to ban crypto currencies like china did?
I think the case of China banning the mining of bitcoin in there country is just to create Fud to traders and investors, meanwhile if truly America possibly can crypto in there system could possibly lead to big fall to crypto in general.

I think the case of China banning the mining of bitcoin in there country is just to create Fud to traders and investors, meanwhile if truly America possibly can crypto in there system could possibly lead to big fall to crypto in general.
Seriously, they have big influence in the crypto currency space and any ban from them would lead to a complete fall of Crypto Currencies.

Seriously, they have big influence in the crypto currency space and any ban from them would lead to a complete fall of Crypto Currencies.
Although, China is trying everything possible to take over from US but the rate at which america is in control is a bit far, but anything can happen.

Actually it will seriously affect the rate of this business and crypto currencies they are regularly more of influence to the market than other business.

If America should ban cryptocurrency at this time when it currently suffers a huge blow from China, it will be very difficult for cryptocurrency to stand on it feet if America does give it her own blow by banning it.

I don't think that it will lead to the end of cryptocurrency as a whole however the volume of transaction will be reduced quite substantially. This could result in an overall price reduction of the various cryptocurrency coins that we see on the market.

If America should ban cryptocurrency at this time when it currently suffers a huge blow from China, it will be very difficult for cryptocurrency to stand on it feet if America does give it her own blow by banning it.
Seriously, this would then mean that only African countries would be trading in the market which is never going to make sense in the long run.

Actually it will effect the crypto currency market if not drop it price to what we never expect, just look at what happened when China ban it.

Seriously, this would then mean that only African countries would be trading in the market which is never going to make sense in the long run.
Cryptocurrency will not even survive for long in Africa should America ban it as Nigeria has the highest numbers of cryptocurrency users in Africa and it is already struggling to survive due to the ban by the government some months ago.

I believe crypto currency will still survive if it was banned in the unites state of Americam though it will greatly affects the price of crypto currency because I believe they have the most crypto currency user.

If the US government also propose a crackdown on crypto currency exchange Business I think it's going to have adverse effect on the price of each coin. However, I see crypto currency exchange staying long than we expected

The United States has so much influence in the price of all cryptocurrencies and if there is a news that United State will bann cryptocurrency ,i will immediately convert all my cryptocurrency to a stable coin.

The simple thing if cryptocurrency he's banned in the USA is that it will not be used anymore In the USA again. But it is not the dollar that it should have that effect is it not?

Crypto currency was never legal in China, China has cracked down on crypto currency frequently, when it banned bitcoin in 2013, the price of bitcoin fell down to $400 from $1100

The United States has so much influence in the price of all cryptocurrencies and if there is a news that United State will bann cryptocurrency ,i will immediately convert all my cryptocurrency to a stable coin.
If there should be a ban on cryptocurrency by United States only God knows if the so called stable coin will also survive the hit but I think cryptocurrency will stay longer than we thought.

If the US government also propose a crackdown on crypto currency exchange Business I think it's going to have adverse effect on the price of each coin. However, I see crypto currency exchange staying long than we expected
That is the reality of things. I believe that even with a global ban on Crypto Currencies, there are still going to be alternatives of trading safely.

I don't think cryptocurrency will ever be banned in the United States of America because there are a lot of its citizens are holding billions of dollars of it, so that will definitely affect their currency.

I have noticed oh so that countries of the world that possess great powers are giving into burning cryptocurrency and honestly if United States should do the same, dear I will be convinced that cryptocurrency has no feet anymore

I do not think that USA will ever ban cryptocurrencies but in case something big happens and lead USA to do something like that then I think that this will be the end of cryptocurrencies

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back