What's new

What will happen if crypto currencies get banned in USA?

We just pray this day Never comes. If the United States decide to ban cryptocurrency , other countries will follow up and this will render the whole crypto space useless. I don't like it .

I don't believe cryptocurrency would be banned in the US , but if para venture that happened I don't think it would be the end of cryptocurrencies in the world.

Nope Bitcoin can't be outlawed by the US government because there are several companies in US that are involved in bitcoin which have gone public. For instance gray scale Bitcoin trust holds the largest Bitcoin in the world and it's a US company,even rothchild family are investing in great scale including top men who are also involved in bitcoin. Therefore banning Bitcoin in the US will have a really negative impact on their economy,the government knows this and won't want to make any move that will affect their economy negatively

I strongly believe that the cryptocurrencies market has come to stay and be better but not extinct.
Even if such thing occur , it could still be acceptable in other countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back