What's new

What will be the future of Litecoin?

Well if you think LTC is the best cryptocurrency to invest on ,there is no problem after all in the cryptocurrency space there are a lot of opportunities and we really need to grab as many as possible.
I didn't say its the best for investment but it is an option to consider. Their are other options to earn money too just as you made mentioned.

I didn't say its the best for investment but it is an option to consider. Their are other options to earn money too just as you made mentioned.
Ok its nice, since that is your decision there is nothing I am going to do about it ,but if I am to invest in a crypto-currency I'll go for bnb, I'll go for dogecoin and other cryptocurrency with the highest liquidity.

I believe there is hope for litecoin not because it is rising little by little but because it is the only coin close to bitcoin after etherum and for me the ability to maintain that level is highly good and not easy but i believe lite coin will not disappoint just that i am facing issue converting eth to litecoin but after research, i was to find out that it was not possible.

The coin might not be popular as many others but it is solving the problem of high transfer fees in the market so no matter what it is going to be around for a very very long time.

Ok its nice, since that is your decision there is nothing I am going to do about it ,but if I am to invest in a crypto-currency I'll go for bnb, I'll go for dogecoin and other cryptocurrency with the highest liquidity.
Its good you're diversifying your investment around other coins like BNB, dogecoin etc. I'm already holding the two plus LTC coin.

The future of litecoin is that it is going to be a world class cryptocurrency very soon. It is going to be among one of the most sorted cryptocurrency like the Bitcoin in a few years from now

Litecoin is a very familiar name among cryptocurrencies. It is one of such altcoins that has the potential to put money in investors pocket. However, due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies, it is difficult for one to predict it's future. Will Litecoin remain profitable in the nearest future?
I think that Litecoin will continue to grow because like other coin it has a halving event showing that the supply is reduced from mining and that there is a limited supply and this will continuously drive the price higher and higher.

Litecoin is the coin mostly used for sending out funds this days when transacting around Cryptocurrency. That will make it rising higher in the future after the bearish run.

For now I don't think it is easy to predict this but I had just have this feeling that it is going to take us unaware, therefore we should be prepared for it

Actually almost all the digital currencies are experiencing a down time this period,but not withstanding we'll still keep our fingers crossed and hope for a better future of litecoin.

Its good you're diversifying your investment around other coins like BNB, dogecoin etc. I'm already holding the two plus LTC coin.
Wow you have gone so far in the cryptosystem ,at least no matter what you should try to hold your cryptocurrency no matter the huge to sell it out, do not look for quick profit ,all your cryptocurrency must be for long time.

Wow you have gone so far in the cryptosystem ,at least no matter what you should try to hold your cryptocurrency no matter the huge to sell it out, do not look for quick profit ,all your cryptocurrency must be for long time.
Thanks for the encouragement dear. I'm already in for the long term investment plan. If I don't go for such, I'm already a loser, that's why I have to endure.

I keep saying there is a very high prospect for this coin we call Litecoin LTC. The coins has most definitely proven itself to users and traders alike as one dependable coin you can rely upon for a seamless transaction process

Litecoin is the real deal and the future of crypto currency, currently up you will noticed most sites are using litecoin as the means of payments to their members because of its low transaction rate.

Thanks for the encouragement dear. I'm already in for the long term investment plan. If I don't go for such, I'm already a loser, that's why I have to endure.
And I hope you also invested in potential cryptocurrency because that is one of the most determine factors that will bring success to you in cryptocurrency, it is not advisable for you to invest in shitt coins for now.

And I hope you also invested in potential cryptocurrency because that is one of the most determine factors that will bring success to you in cryptocurrency, it is not advisable for you to invest in shitt coins for now.
I'm interested in any way Investing around Shitcoins. Since I know it is controlled by the exchange/wallet which we are trading with, I don't pay attention to it.

I'm interested in any way Investing around Shitcoins. Since I know it is controlled by the exchange/wallet which we are trading with, I don't pay attention to it.
But according to some information they said dogecoin is a form of shitcoins ,but it has escape and become popular .that means there is a possibility that some shitcoins might be popular just like dogecoin.

If the traders of Litecoin will be growing regularly then I'd say it will have a rosy future in the market. Take note that crypto coin is a commodity with the price dependent on the transactions. When traders would stop buying and selling Litecoin then that can spell doom for the said crypto coin.

But according to some information they said dogecoin is a form of shitcoins ,but it has escape and become popular .that means there is a possibility that some shitcoins might be popular just like dogecoin.
Nope, dogecoin isn't developed from the Shitcoins. It is created as a meme coin, that's why you see the dog symbol around it. Many Shitcoins are created yo look like dogecoin, cos it is a funny coin.

The future of litecoin at the beginning of this years look profitable but it was effected later when the whole coins started losing value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back