What's new

What will be the future of Litecoin?

Yeah even ethereum is impacted with Bitcoin price , but the extent is not as much as litecoin. I am trying to find cryptos which doesn't follow Bitcoin trend.
That is right. I am also searching for a coin that doesn't follow Bitcoin trend. The problem with this coin following Bitcoin trend is when Bitcoin goes down they also go down.

The future that I can perceive about the litecoin is that the coin will be a coin of some repute in the not too distant Future very soon. A lot of people are begining to buy into the coin and what it also stands for in terms of it's transaction costs as well.

Yes with proper risk management and all other things in place it is possible for you to make a lot of money with cryptocurrency, you should always try to invest your money also on good crypto coins.
Investing wisely is the key and not investing money all the time without knowing the best potential coin to invest in either long or short term.

Investing wisely is the key and not investing money all the time without knowing the best potential coin to invest in either long or short term.
It's just a cryptocurrency with solid projects that are good for Long term investment and sometimes even with that it is still advisable that we should investvwhat we can afford to lose.

It's just a cryptocurrency with solid projects that are good for Long term investment and sometimes even with that it is still advisable that we should investvwhat we can afford to lose.
Sure, we shouldn't invest all we've made for life into any cryptocurrency cos it is highly volatile. We night invest now, it keeps draining down even in the next five years.

It is a very good cryptocurrency with a lot of strong fundamentals and I think it will grow very well in the nearest future as the time goes.
I agree with you that Litecoin is a very good cryptocurrency coin. It has very low transaction fees compared to other cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin.

Just seeing that some sites even paid to post websites like bizdustry pay with litecoin should reveal that the coin has a lot of potentials.

One common knowledge about the litecoin cryptocurrency that I thinkist people are begining to come to understand is that it has a very low transaction costs fee. This is a very attractive property of this Coin already

That is right. I am also searching for a coin that doesn't follow Bitcoin trend. The problem with this coin following Bitcoin trend is when Bitcoin goes down they also go down.
That's true , most of the crypto even popular ones follow the trends of bitcoin. There are very few coins in the market that are very unique in nature of fluctuations.

It is undoubtedly one of the cryptocurrencies that will go very high in the nearest future and I also think it is one of the oldest which means it is very reputable.

Sure, we shouldn't invest all we've made for life into any cryptocurrency cos it is highly volatile. We night invest now, it keeps draining down even in the next five years.
I don't just know why it is extremely volatile that your money can actually be liquidated if you're not careful ,cryptocurrency is definitely for people with strong mind because without having a strong mind it might actually be impossible.

I don't just know why it is extremely volatile that your money can actually be liquidated if you're not careful ,cryptocurrency is definitely for people with strong mind because without having a strong mind it might actually be impossible.
Sure, any one who isn't a born or experienced risk taker isn't ready to taste long time success around cryptocurrency, cos the risk is high.

Sure, any one who isn't a born or experienced risk taker isn't ready to taste long time success around cryptocurrency, cos the risk is high.
Well this is only for future traders,this is not for people that are trading sport , they may not have an opportunity to handle such a risky situation in cryptocurrency, that's Just the secret in the game.

Well this is only for future traders,this is not for people that are trading sport , they may not have an opportunity to handle such a risky situation in cryptocurrency, that's Just the secret in the game.
I believe you're trading both the on-spot and the future trading aspect? I'm simply utilizing my option, I'll simply go for the low risky one.

I believe you're trading both the on-spot and the future trading aspect? I'm simply utilizing my option, I'll simply go for the low risky one.
Trading on sports will require you to have a large capital up to $200 before you can think of making something, future trading can require you to start with as low as $10 and you can easily make hundred percent of that or even lose it.

The future of this litecoin cryptocurrency I must say here can only just get better by every passing day. This Coin is gaining popularity for its ease if use as it relates to transaction fees being that it is very cheap to transact in

Trading on sports will require you to have a large capital up to $200 before you can think of making something, future trading can require you to start with as low as $10 and you can easily make hundred percent of that or even lose it.
I never tried Future trading before but I've tried spot trading before. Which you can get started with $10 minimum at Binance exchange.

I never tried Future trading before but I've tried spot trading before. Which you can get started with $10 minimum at Binance exchange.
You can even start future with as low as $5 or even $4, sometimes using high leverage may not actually be the best for people that are just new,you should stick to X5 until you are familiar with risk management.

Just seeing that some sites even paid to post websites like bizdustry pay with litecoin should reveal that the coin has a lot of potentials.
Yes Bizdustry is a paid to post site that pays through PayPal and Litecoin. I have just experienced a withdrawal in Litecoin and more withdrawal on Paypal.

Yes Bizdustry is a paid to post site that pays through PayPal and Litecoin. I have just experienced a withdrawal in Litecoin and more withdrawal on Paypal.
Talking about bizdustry payments I heard that bizdustry has more payments options now that one if such method is kiwi, I don't know how true that is

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back