Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
What/Who/When did you get involved in crypto?

I remember getting involved with Bitcoin when it was still in its’ early days. I tried mining on the USB miners that had came out. I didn’t really get back involved in cryptocurrency until around the time Dogecoin was released. I gathered around 8 1060ti, 1070ti, 1080ti graphics cards and made a miner which had made my bedroom so hot to the point I had to move the miners to a separate room. After months of mining and a huge headache, I sold off my cards and started trading the crypto instead.

Once Robinhood released, I started using that platform as it was easier, and cheaper.

Paid to post forums made me start using cryptocurrency. I didn't know much about it until it was given to me as payment. Now I buy, sell and trade thanks to the earliest paid to post forums.

Paid to post forums made me start using cryptocurrency. I didn't know much about it until it was given to me as payment. Now I buy, sell and trade thanks to the earliest paid to post forums.
That's great. Glad to hear that you are getting more involved with the cryptocurrency other than just getting it as payment.

My friend from university days got me involved in cryptocurrency but more like a pyramid scheme scam before I got the real information on how to invest in cryptocurrency.

As for me, I did not start with crypto during the time bitcoin came out as I did not know it will become something big like this today. I start getting use to crypto from PTC platforms. And then while working with paid to post forum like bizdustry, jiba, etc.

When I was introduced to bitcoin it is using FreeBitCo.in faucet this was the oldest faucet paying with Bitcoin after that I discover more about the world of Bitcoin.
I joined cryptocurrency in 2020.A friend of mine told me about an online earning form where I started and joined and earn cryptocurrency.

Nobody put me into crypto. I got into it myself. It was kind of by accident. Like steemit happened then bitcoin, hive, ethereum. And the list goes on. I think in near future I'd say that I may go for the crypto purely to learn and the stake and spend. Some of the time I feel like I need guidance of people in order to move ahead this current level. I have to learn about it this year maybe in time that would happen.

A friend of mine who invest in cryptocurrency got me involved because I saw her make huge profits from crypto investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back