What was your most painful experience

eLdavis

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Am pretty sure while growing up, we must have had one or two painful experience. It could be the death of a loved one, rejection from a crush or even an embarrassing experience in high school. Mine was when I lost my dad. The doctors said he had just six months to live but he stayed for eight years. I saw him as untouchable, like he could do anything. He was even able to defile logic, we all felt he could scale though, but he was going through pains we never knew on a daily basis. He was my hero. Another painful experience was when I was insulted by my crush during break in the middle of the school field and I couldn't say a word 😂😂 what was yours?

My Most Painful Experience
What my most painful experience was and the result of that experience
Potential benefits of reflecting on a painful experience like mine are
Taking inventory of what I am grateful for now as a result of this experience
The lessons that I have learned from this experience and how I would handle myself in similar future situations.

My painful experience was when I lost my dad too and I couldn't attend the burial. I was far away from home. I was serving my fatherland and it would require I travel for 13 hours minimum to get home.

My Most Painful Experience
What my most painful experience was and the result of that experience
Potential benefits of reflecting on a painful experience like mine are
Taking inventory of what I am grateful for now as a result of this experience
The lessons that I have learned from this experience and how I would handle myself in similar future situations.
Indeed it is good to take note on your past experiences to be able to tackle things like that in the future.

When I couldn't graduate with the same grade as my friends despite my hard work and all. I layer thank God for allowing me to finish up. It was a moment I hated for some weeks before I let go.

My painful experience was when I lost my dad too and I couldn't attend the burial. I was far away from home. I was serving my fatherland and it would require I travel for 13 hours minimum to get home.
I can understand that, there is nothing as painful as not being around during such moments, sorry about that though.
Post automatically merged:

When I couldn't graduate with the same grade as my friends despite my hard work and all. I layer thank God for allowing me to finish up. It was a moment I hated for some weeks before
I have also had a similar experience though mine was in secondary school. I had to repeat classes two times, not really because I was dull but I was just not serious. It was a painful experience because I remained in the same school. Most times I could hear some gossiping me. In the end all these made me stronger and the funny thing is I am now a graduate while most of them are still in the university or trying to get in

Last edited:
my painful experience was when a friend of mine introduced you invest and later they paid you back in due time but suddenly the site was closed

my painful experience
my painful experience is that I lost my grandma ,she has been of a good help to me both socially,physically,spiritually,mentally,and in various aspect of my life

I didn't get to attend my graduation ceremony because I didn't get the exact colour of outfit that was decided. It hurts to the marrow!

My most painful experience ever was when my first girlfriend broke up with me at the age of 16 I can remember I was crying in front of her cousins and I was pleading in tears and they were laughing at me omo it was painful. Never will I forget that pain ever.
Post automatically merged:

Another one was painful but not as painful as my first write up..I had a friend I trusted we were both so broke and when I had money I told him and he went on to bring his other friends to Rob me..MAD o

Every kid loves fun right, I was really pained when I was denied fun by my parents when I was seven, I was promised a roller coaster ride for Christmas but didn't happen all because I got back home from school late

My most painful experience was when I was doing an after school program in a different location but couldn't reside there for a job based on the northern violence/crisis as at that time.

My worst experience was when I had an accident, it's like a nightmare it's was terrible almost everyone thought I won't be able to walk again but thanks to God and my family that believed and did everything with the help of God I'm walking perfectly well now, it's took a lot of process though

I have many painful experiences, but this one pains me the most,I was once on a forum ,I have saved worth 50$,but surprisingly I was banned and banished without any good reason.

I have many painful experiences, but this one pains me the most,I was once on a forum ,I have saved worth 50$,but surprisingly I was banned and banished without any good reason.
I can totally relate to that, I have had a similar experience two times now. All my earnings I just lost them like that. Really sorry about that though.

I can totally relate to that, I have had a similar experience two times now. All my earnings I just lost them like that. Really sorry about that though.
it's not a problem ,the pass have been passed,we often face challenges in everything we do,so this one might be a introduction of what is coming next, many administrator's doesn't know to take care of there forum.

I wouldn't say this is my most painful experience but it did hurt. It was when i lost a friend who was very close to me she was like a best friend. I didn't lose her to death though. We were very close, we did literally everything together but then i realized i was the only one who valued our friendship and i was the only one putting in effort so i withdrew a bit and ahe didn't make any effort and i decided to let her go. It was a really painful experience.

Mine was when I lost my lovely mum, it was very painful, to make matters worst some people deserted us, stopped visiting us or have any thing to do with us but some times I feel the presence of my mum when am sad

I believe all of us here have our different painful experiences, I had different painful experiences both the one I can share and the ones I can't.

Painful experience always sticks to our brain mo matter how long and how faints it gets , because its a bad experience that happens and we cannot forget due to the trauma it caused,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back