What's new

What was your dream job growing up?

Growing up I had many passions and dreams , one of those dreams that stuck with me through time was to become a writer and earn money while writing for organisation and individuals.

My dream job while growing up was to become a medical doctor. I never became one because of the financial constraints. I never got admitted to study medicine despite several attempts.

My dream job while growing up was to become a medical doctor. I never became one because of the financial constraints. I never got admitted to study medicine despite several attempts.
This is one of the problems the score what let someone study outside for lower score or follow something completely different from dream job and sometimes after studies you did not find work in your specialty then you will suffer but you will work something else.

Sometimes in life what we want to become may not be what we are given to study in the tertiary institution, some people will become better persons with the new course or jobs given to them.
That is actually a fact,because i have seen a lot of persons who ordinarilly would not have studied the course they did,but providence made them do so and today they are better off for it.

That is actually a fact,because i have seen a lot of persons who ordinarilly would not have studied the course they did,but providence made them do so and today they are better off for it.
Ordinary people aren't blamed for the lack of knowledge as any starter you do not may have the full pieces of information to judge a coin is trusted or not then at end of the world we all learn.

Ordinary people aren't blamed for the lack of knowledge as any starter you do not may have the full pieces of information to judge a coin is trusted or not then at end of the world we all learn.
Some persons do have a choice to choose what they ant to become in life,but circumstance which varies might just come up and the whole narative will just change,but that does not mean we should not live our life and continue in the field we find ourself.

My dream job was to become a computer man just like my father, at least I thought that it was it but it turns out that I dont have the strenght for a lot of things in the computers world, Although I myself know a few things about it since I'm using computers daily and always trying to figure it out even when I don't undertstand some things.

Funny enough, my dream job growing up was to be a banker. I always had this silly mentality that since bankers were always close to money, then they would probably have the most money. Guess i thought wrong.

It was becoming a medical doctor. The dream never materialised because I was disqualified by financial constraints. This is the reason why I gave up the dream to pursue something else.

When growing up, I always wanted to be a footballer, inside of me, I believe that I have the talent it takes to become a good footballer. But due to financial situation, that dream died and I move into something else, I tried my best, playing from team to team but didn't make it

My dream job in growing up was to join Indian Navy. My dream was shattered completely, when i stop growing in height. My height was not able to meet the requirement of Navy job.

I wanted to be a doctor because other kids used to say so when they were asked. I also heard they got paid very well so I wanted it because of the money. But later on I stopped saying I want to be a doctor because in school science wasn't easy for me especially chemistry. Right now I would like to be an actor since I admire how actors act.

I always wanted to be a scientist but never got encouragement or guidance for it. eventually, after years, my dream got lost and my focus became to earn money and pay off bills and take responsibility.

I did not have any dream job until I was in high school. I dreamed of becoming an economist. Even though I studied economics in college, I did not pursue economics at the uinversity. After doing masters program in Business studies, I went to study creative writing and then I became a writer.

I did not have any dream job until I was in high school. I dreamed of becoming an economist. Even though I studied economics in college, I did not pursue economics at the uinversity. After doing masters program in Business studies, I went to study creative writing and then I became a writer.

My dream job was to become a writer. I must say that I have fulfilled this dream of mine to some extent. I am quite active on many freelancing platforms and I am a part of many different websites. I have managed to gain a reputable position due to the fact that I have worked very hard in my life.

My dream job was to become a writer. I must say that I have fulfilled this dream of mine to some extent. I am quite active on many freelancing platforms and I am a part of many different websites. I have managed to gain a reputable position due to the fact that I have worked very hard in my life.
Good for you!
As a writer, have you written any books? If you have not, you should seriously consider this. That's because when you author a book you not only make money but also establish your authority.

Good for you!
As a writer, have you written any books? If you have not, you should seriously consider this. That's because when you author a book you not only make money but also establish your authority.

I may write a book in the future. I received "The Best Writer" award when I was still studying at a high school. I believe that I still need to improve a lot. having said that, I still managed to write content for different clients. This also includes selling content to different content mills. I have also worked for offline freelancing companies as well. So, this was my dream job. :)

I wanted to be a pilot growing up. I had so much love for aircraft. It's how I started play Microsoft Flight Simulator video game. The video game is very realistic to flying an aircraft in real life. It may not be too late for me to still become a pilot. I've never given up on the dream.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back