Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What was your dream job growing up? When I was a kid, I always wanted to become a pro wrestler. Yes, you read that right. I wanted to become a pro wrestler. I then changed my mind to becoming a cartoonist, and then when I realized I had no skill with art, I dropped that soon after. But, what was, or is still your dream job growing up?

My dream job while growing up was to be independent, rich and happy either working abroad as a teacher, paramilitary officer or as a geologist because I love minerals to be honest.

When I was a kid, I did normally said I wanted to study mass communication because I wished I could become communicator but I was given accounting course in higher institution while my dream of becoming communicator changed

My dream job is to become a medical doctor and I believe I will achieve it with hard work. This my dream job since when I was a kid.

Due to the exposure of professional medical personel while growing up,i had anted to become a medical doctor,but as i was going through school,i then dicover my path in the engineering world.

When I was a kid I had a passion for construction, after some time, I fell in love with building houses and designing them, I even played alot of games related to that.

My dream job growing up is to become a successful business man. A successful business man both online and physical transaction with cash.

My dream job growing up is to become a successful business man. A successful business man both online and physical transaction with cash.
I like your idea. And I believe with consistency and hard work you can achieve your dreams. Becoming a successful entrepreneur is a good idea.

My dream job was to be a Journalist or a Writer while growing up. I always enjoyed reading newspapers and reports and I wanted to write just like them. However, I tilted more towards sciences in school and I can't say I've regretted it.

My dream job was to be a Journalist or a Writer while growing up. I always enjoyed reading newspapers and reports and I wanted to write just like them. However, I tilted more towards sciences in school and I can't say I've regretted it.
This is the dream of many people but the score on the baccalaureate exam is determinative for each field you can complete your further studies as a result of your speciality

While growing up my dream job was to because an actress and a singer which I have always wanted to and even wanted to study threatre art but I couldn't my parents wouldn't allow that at all

My dream when I was growing up is to become a successful business owner. I would like to create a product that will improve the humanity. it does not occur to me to work under someone in order to make money.

I believe Everyone of us here has his or her dream job, but it's not all of us that gets what we wanted but we can achieve whatever we want with consistency and hard work.

I was that one kid that was obsessed in achieving his goal, although am 20 now but my goal have never been diminished a single bit. When am growing I was that one hell of a kid that was good at almost everything... At that moment I can draw, am good in electrical and electtonics(mostly internet of things) and also good at wood works.
But, currently when I entered college I decided to go with one which was electrical and electronics. Am a 4th year student now. Although I have always have plan in becoming an entrepreneur( but that dream started during my first year). All I have always wanted is not just when I graduate, then I got a job and I get paid.. Am not saying nobody don't want that. Am just saying if I got employed, am working for the experience not actually as an employee. So that's it.. Am graduating in 2022, by then we will see when the universe will take us this time.

My dream business was to create a company that will manufacture different gadget for the benefit of everyone. I always have the mindset of creating a company that will solve major problem facing the humanities.

My dream job when I was growing up was to become a medical doctor and that dream didn't come through because I was denied admission severally. I later opt in for an engineering course.

Sometimes in life what we want to become may not be what we are given to study in the tertiary institution, some people will become better persons with the new course or jobs given to them.

My dream job is to work as a marketing manager in A reputable company. But the trim changes when I develop an entrepreneurship spirit. I have no interest in building a successful business and I have been on that truck for a long time up til now.

When i was a kid, my dream job was medicine. Now i'm studying Nursing and i don't regret it. I feel i like nursing more than medicine now. I'm just happy I'm still a health professional.

My dream job is to become an engineer in the nearest future when I was still paid. I wanted to build a different kind of machine that will make project and works pretty much easier for people to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back