What's new

What was the most that you have lost on a high risk investment?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I recently lost a good chunk of money on a bad investment. I should have listened to my wife but I did not and I am kicking myself over it. I am down nearly 10k and it was money that we really couldn't afford to lose right now.

The investment itself is a risk. That's because there is no guarantee of return on investment no matter where you invest. You can invest in stocks, real estate, crypto, etc. but there is no guarantee that you will profits. Therefore, every investment is high risk. I have lost my investment in three previous businesses, a publication, a restaurant, and a dairy business. I have also lost money on crypto market.

The investment itself is a risk. That's because there is no guarantee of return on investment no matter where you invest. You can invest in stocks, real estate, crypto, etc. but there is no guarantee that you will profits. Therefore, every investment is high risk. I have lost my investment in three previous businesses, a publication, a restaurant, and a dairy business. I have also lost money on crypto market.
High risk investment is one of the risk investment which anyone can attempt to its going to wipe out all the money in your account so I think that I have lost so much to this program the last money which I loss was around $189 it's was painful so I can't continue with this program it's a risky program

I recently lost a good chunk of money on a bad investment. I should have listened to my wife but I did not and I am kicking myself over it. I am down nearly 10k and it was money that we really couldn't afford to lose right now.
that's a good amount of money, sorry friend, but maybe you should have listened to your wife, because according to your comments, you couldn't afford to lose that money but you still put it at risk, so you performed badly in the risk management and capital management, just take it as a lesson learned and move on, there are always opportunities in the market.

that's a good amount of money, sorry friend, but maybe you should have listened to your wife, because according to your comments, you couldn't afford to lose that money but you still put it at risk, so you performed badly in the risk management and capital management, just take it as a lesson learned and move on, there are always opportunities in the market.

I think that 10K is a huge amount of money, considering if the person lost a huge amount of sum of cash in the form of a valuable currency like British Pound or US Dollar. I lost $40 while trading in cryptocurrency. I invested money in Tron and the value plunged badly.

I think that 10K is a huge amount of money, considering if the person lost a huge amount of sum of cash in the form of a valuable currency like British Pound or US Dollar. I lost $40 while trading in cryptocurrency. I invested money in Tron and the value plunged badly.
I am currently still investing, I have invested in crypto, in stocks and currently I also do trading, and I have already learned that losses are part of this game, we can not escape them, that's why risk and capital management are so important, so as not to lose more money than you can afford, and so little by little, learn and try to make money in the market, If you are goint to invest in the financial markets, you have to be prepared to face the losses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back