Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
While i was younger, I remembered there was this dance step that i was very good at and people will ask me to teach them, some will dash me money while some will buy me something and i became popular too.
What was that funny thing you did while younger that made you popular?

Crying was what I was very good at when I was small. I was a complete menace to everyone living in the same yard with us. Even today, some old ladies still tell me that I was the best cry baby that's been born in our block. So, I would say that crying made me very popular as a kid and even today, I'm still recognised by it.

Crying was what I was very good at when I was small. I was a complete menace to everyone living in the same yard with us. Even today, some old ladies still tell me that I was the best cry baby that's been born in our block. So, I would say that crying made me very popular as a kid and even today, I'm still recognised by it.

It is always funny to some people when they see a baby crying and trying to act like they miss something from somewhere. I can't even deal with not holding my laughter as I will laugh openly when a particular baby is now crying like its a job they got.

I was never a popular person. I was always disliked and seen as anti-social. A lot of people had a very low opinion of me. My pranks that I thought were funny back in school, were seen as humiliating or degrading.

Lol... Crying made you popular? that's really funny, I had this baby too then she's now a big girl getting married soon, she was also like that till around 1 year plus. Everyone in my hood knows her as Crying Mama, that's what we call her

That's serious, such is life but I am sure in one way or the other you must have been popular now that you are older

Lol... Crying made you popular? that's really funny, I had this baby too then she's now a big girl getting married soon, she was also like that till around 1 year plus. Everyone in my hood knows her as Crying Mama, that's what we call her

Ps. You can actually use the reply feature that you see by the right down part of any person's post to quote the person. It makes it easier for you to reply directly to the post just like I replied to this your comment.

On topic, crying will definitely make you very popular because everyone hates it when a baby or a kid cries non-stop. They will never forget you easily.

This various excuses and complain I did use back then to escape floggings and punishment made this dude dopes back then 😁😁😂😉.

I would say that it was 2 things, skateboarding and also playing rugby, both are two sports that few people do in my country, so being good at them attracted attention, also practicing it already attracts attention here.

I would say that it was 2 things, skateboarding and also playing rugby, both are two sports that few people do in my country, so being good at them attracted attention, also practicing it already attracts attention here.

Rugby is a very physical exercise sports which is very dangerous if you're not careful. Even though I love the sports but I'm not going to put myself in harms way trying to play it. It is only football that I can get into playing comfortably.

Having a very good sense of humour is something that is always going to attract people towards you and make you be some sort of a celebrity to them. This is something I was very well at when I was still growing up as a teenager. It made me very popular among my peer group.

I write love letters to my friends and cousins. I was a popular love letter writer. I was quite famous in my circle. How funny is this, a guy who was not into relationship and who did not have any experience with love relationship was writng love letters for his friends and family.

I write love letters to my friends and cousins. I was a popular love letter writer. I was quite famous in my circle. How funny is this, a guy who was not into relationship and who did not have any experience with love relationship was writng love letters for his friends and family.

I used to write love letters to my siblings and my parents when I was younger, then at a time I decided to take it far by writing a love letter to a girl I was crushing on when I was still in high school. My mother ended up finding the letter, she give me the beating of my life and that was the last time I can ever remember writing a love letter to anyone including my family members.

What made me popular as kid is a very weird thing. Many people will be disgusted by it but I was known for it among my peer group. It was farting that took me to stardom when I was younger. We played a farting game in my peer group friends one day and no one could beat me at it.

What made me popular as kid is a very weird thing. Many people will be disgusted by it but I was known for it among my peer group. It was farting that took me to stardom when I was younger. We played a farting game in my peer group friends one day and no one could beat me at it.

Jesus Lord God! This man, you're very funny. I haven't seen this kind of thing being done anywhere before. Both you and your friends are definitely weird in a hilarious way. It must have been a very disgusting game 😂.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back