Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any video games utilizing crypto in any way? I'm kind of hoping there aren't too many. I think if they do, it would need to be made for adults only. Same with how the ESRB was going to start rating games featuring lootboxes with an M or adult rating for it having elements of gambling and I think the same would happen for games supporting cryptocurrency. Will more games support it?

Well, I only know games related to blockchain and NFT games that you use cryptocurrencies or tokens on their platform, such as Rollercoin, Bitcoin mania or gods unchained among others, but I do not know any console game that uses cryptocurrencies yet.

I also read a while ago that Fifa had partnered with Algorand to create a blockchain technology which was not clear to me for what exactly it was, maybe they will introduce fifa tokens in the game.

Axie Infinity is a crypto game. You will be earning NFTs called Axies and crypto tokens called AXS by playing this game. Sandbox is another popular crypto game. You can earn SAND tokens by playing this game. Axieyt Infinity is a paid game, where as Sanbdbox is freeminium game.There are a lot of free and paid crypto games that you can play to earn crypto.

I had heard about Sandbox myself but have yet to check it out. This thread actually reminded me so I have noted that down to try today to check it out.

Other than the ones mentioned above I don't believe there are many more out there at this time. I do hope we will see more in the future though.

Axie Infinity is a non-fungible token-based online video game. It can be categorized as the biggest cryptocurrency game to be released and it's quite popular for those who are into playing the sort of game. I have never really care about it because I'm not a fan of anything that's got to do with NFTs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back