Not open for further replies.

test-user

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I like pretty much any Mario game on Wii: Super Mario Bros Wii, Mario Galaxy I and II, Mario Kart, etc.. Donkey Kong and American football games are also fun. However, I have little time for games, except when I'm snowed in.

When I was a kid, I love playing Mario brothers and SuperMario World, as well as Donkey Kong and Jenny. I also tried playing Tekken and Mortal Kombat and I admit that I enjoy playing those games even though it's kinda brutal and violent. I still miss the NES games though there are a lot of new integrated and high graphic games nowadays yet I like the NES games better.

I enjoy playing MMORPGs. I also enjoy playing DOTA and LOL. I find them amusing and entertaining in light of the fact that you can interact with the other players as well as it is a strategy game so you might as well have a teamwork for you to be able to win the game.

I enjoy playing Final Fantasy games FFVII is my all time favorite. Recently, I like games wherein I could learn new things like improving your leadership skills like ROTF games. I've played Pokemon Go but it was just the hype that caught my attention and nothing else. Perhaps if you add a storyline on the game it would be much appealing, the worst thing is, rooted phones won't work now with this game--it sucks.

I mostly like RPG games and Point and click games because you don't have to commit to playing. You can take breaks and come back to it any point in the game. I do though like fighting games when I have the time. I get very competitive but it's all in the fun. Adventure games are nice too since you can pause and save them.

Mainly, I'm currently a big fan of two computer games. GTA and Minecraft. I enjoy multi-player instead of single-player.

I mostly like the simulation type games where you build things or start a city or something like that, but I also like the action and shooter ones if the time is right and I have some free time. I am winding down on my playing though.

Open world/sandbox type games are my favourites. Among that genre are games like Horizon Zero Dawn, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto and a few others.

Any of the GTA's
Horizon Zero Dawn
Red Dead Redemption
Far Cry Franchise
Older Mario's and Mario Kart's
Animal Crossing Franchise

i enjoying the game clash of clan war. i am so enjoying the clan war game my troofs is well performance on the war. so i build to the town hall upgrade the all tools. i build the wall level diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back