What's new

What time of day do you prefer to listen to music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Mar 1, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Every person has his own lifestyle and way of living. Every person has different time of a day which they can contribute to listening to music. What is the time of the day that you give for music.?

For me it is early in the morning. I love to listen to music while I'm completing my daily household work. The main reason is that I hardly fetch any other time of the day so as to implement my passion. So I love to work in the fun way by listening to music.

If I could I would listen to music all day but like you said there is just no time for that. I like yourself listen to music when I am doing my home chores, it is a way to pass by time and make cleaning less boring. I usually listen to music in the mornings or the evenings when I am with my daughter and dance and sing to her favorite music.

I like to listen to music at any time of the day, but if I have to choose only one time during the day, I prefer to listen to the night because that's when I have more time to try to relax and enjoy the music. ;)

If I could I would listen to music all day but like you said there is just no time for that. I like yourself listen to music when I am doing my home chores, it is a way to pass by time and make cleaning less boring. I usually listen to music in the mornings or the evenings when I am with my daughter and dance and sing to her favorite music.
Music in the background makes every work interesting and easy to be done. It makes me feel less tired and worked up. It looks like working the fun way. Even boring tasks like cleaning and cooking can be made enjoyable by adding this fun element.

I have also noticed that the final results and outcomes of any work are also good if it is done with a fresh and relaxed mind and music makes this all happen.

I like listening to music early in the morning, as it relaxes me for the day and gets me into a mood. I usually have some on when I'm in the bath or the shower, as that also relaxes me. I don't like it when in the car for some reason, I like talking to whoever is in the car with me.

Music in the morning sets a spark to my whole day as well. It fills my mind with liveliness and brings a good start to my day.

I also love music while travelling. If I'm not talking to anyone that music has to be in the air.

Any time of the day, depending on the genre I'm in the mood for at the time. I usually tend to listen to softer genres in the morning before then making my way into the mid-to-late 90's and early 00's rap in the afternoon and evening.

I particularly like listening to music when I am performing household chores like washing clothes or when I am in the garden. It serves as a distraction enabling me to work longer. However, this does not apply to tasks that need concentratui since I am liable to make mistakes. I relish listening to music when travelling in a vehicle any day.

I have no specific time of day to listen to music. I listen to music whenever I want and that is practically almost all day long. I can't go a day with out listening to music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back