What sports do you all enjoy?

test-user

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I like soccer, basketball, dodgeball, and running. I enjoy tennis somewhat and took a tennis class in college. Another sport I like is floor hockey. However, I never tried ice hockey as obviously it isn't popular in the southern United States.

I enjoy swimming, badminton and taekwondo. When I was in high school, I used to be in a swimming team as well as with the taekwondo team and I really enjoy and miss those times every time I join a competition. Furthermore, I do play badminton as an exercise and whenever I feel like to.

I enjoy doing some weight lifting, running and occasionally light boxing. I was good in the sprint during high school days that I could represent my house in the inter house sport that was usually organize yearly at my local school

I really enjoy basketball and I'm pretty good at it. I'm not tall at all but I'm pretty good because of my speed and I have pretty good coordination so I don't miss shots too much.

I've played a lot of sports but I've never excelled in any of them but recently I'm into Hiking. Is Hiking considered to be a sport, or is it just a hobby? I believe it's the combination of both.

Floor hockey was so much fun back in high school gym class, that I will never forget it. Did anyone take gym class every year at your school? At mine it was only required for one year, but I took an extra one.

I've played a lot of sports but I've never excelled in any of them but recently I'm into Hiking. Is Hiking considered to be a sport, or is it just a hobby? I believe it's the combination of both.
If you are that physically fit I'll talk you into a more physical sport somehow different from the regulars. It's Martial arts, I see that these days many young men are talking about this sport. It's a perfect activity for self defence. I guess you may like this.

If you are that physically fit I'll talk you into a more physical sport somehow different from the regulars. It's Martial arts, I see that these days many young men are talking about this sport. It's a perfect activity for self defence. I guess you may like this.

A play fighting session in class is usually the same workout you would get jogging a couple of miles. Of course, jogging, lifting weights and push-ups etc.. are a good idea outside of class for preparation. Otherwise a fighting session will wear you out, much like a hard played basketball game would.

Floor hockey was so much fun back in high school gym class, that I will never forget it. Did anyone take gym class every year at your school? At mine it was only required for one year, but I took an extra one.
Wow; I actually forgot that I used to play ice hockey. It's been so long. Thank you for reminding me. My team was called the 66 Ducks.

Hi, @tonyb. Yeah, you're right. I almost forgot about Martial Arts, I've been doing this since High School but I didn't pay much attention to it after hurting someone physically by accident. Good point though, I'm still practicing at home though and I mostly like the combination of Taekwon and Muay Thai. Back in college we've been doing Arnis using two sticks, and it's fun. I guess, I may have to reconsider doing this again in a bit higher level than I did in the past. The next question is, where to find a good motivation? :D

I have played a variety of different sports. One of the sports I enjoy is Fishing. I try to go when the weather is nice, here in the United Kingdom.

Basketball, hockey, football and baseball are my favourites, though I have enjoyed many other sports in my life, one of those being tennis.

Not as much as I used to, especially when I was in four fantasy sports leagues per sport.

i enjoying the volley ball when i was school days i play for the all games indoor, outdoor. i really enjoy and playing cricket game

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back