What's new

What should you do in a robbery as a staff member?

This is not always an easy situation to deal with. It is very important to make sure you are safe because that is very important as there is no second life after you have lose the current one. It is not nice for you to make an attempt to fight back when you do not have a weapon.

This is not always an easy situation to deal with. It is very important to make sure you are safe because that is very important as there is no second life after you have lose the current one. It is not nice for you to make an attempt to fight back when you do not have a weapon.
It is true that it is not always easy because you are being robbed right in your presence and you would want to react. It is better not to react in that situation, to surrender is the best.

People need to understand that they have families that look up to them and I thought you will not want to do something that is going to leave somebody has broken when you can be replaced the next day.
Seriously

It is actually a waste of time to try defending a business at the expense of one's life, especially considering the resultant effect such is going to have on one's family.

You do not fight an armed men with your hand because they have a greater advantage over you at this point. So this wouldn't be the best advice because it is definitely a deadly mistake.

Yes, unfortunately, in such cases of armed robbery, many people have lost their life due to such kind of mistake. I live in a really populated city, so the police also have a much harder time finding out the culprits.

If you are in such a situation , the only way out is to surrender all and give-in to whatever the armed robbers wanted . You cannot fight back and that time because you are not armed.
That is very important , you do not fight an armed man because he has a greater chance of killing you. Life is very important and we should apply all wisdom to safeguard it as much as possible.

If you have free chance before the robbers get to where you are located in the office, use it and call the police. Then try to hide so the bad guys do not see you. This is the best thing to do.

Yes, unfortunately, in such cases of armed robbery, many people have lost their life due to such kind of mistake. I live in a really populated city, so the police also have a much harder time finding out the culprits.
A location being high populated does not mean that the police should not take their responsibilities seriously. culprit and other law offenders can still be caught from their hideout if they are really serious to do so.

Personally there is nothing I can do. any kind of action taken in such situation is absolutely a diaster because it's at your own risk when you do not obey them without complying.

Personally there is nothing I can do. any kind of action taken in such situation is absolutely a diaster because it's at your own risk when you do not obey them without complying.
If you find yourself in such situation there's absolutely nothing you will be able to do, if you really want to spare your dear life . The best thing to do at that moment is to comply.

It is true that it is not always easy because you are being robbed right in your presence and you would want to react. It is better not to react in that situation, to surrender is the best.
Yes at that point you are totally helpless and you are at the mercy of the armed robbers.. I wouldn't try to put anything above my life but just to give out what they need and free myself. Except in situations that I can help by defending.

Your safety should come first in that situation. You shouldn't think of anything other than your safety. How do you ensure safety in such condition? The only way to ensure safety is to comply with the armed robbers.

Your safety should come first in that situation. You shouldn't think of anything other than your safety. How do you ensure safety in such condition? The only way to ensure safety is to comply with the armed robbers.
A lot of people are always trying to defend themselves in robberies attacks because they believe others might think that they are weak if they just give In to what the armed robbers are demanding. This is completely out of reality.

You should become and ensure that everybody in the organisation is responding to what the criminals are doing. You should try as much as possible to prevent loss of life.

Safety first, a guy was shot down few days back simply because he struggled with a phone thief that wanted to snatch his phone. If you are in good position to raise alarm then do it, but don't try to fight an armed person with your hands, you may lose your life doing that. You only fight back when you're trained to use a particular weapon

Yes at that point you are totally helpless and you are at the mercy of the armed robbers.. I wouldn't try to put anything above my life but just to give out what they need and free myself. Except in situations that I can help by defending.
At gunpoint , you should never react and you should concur with the armed robbers. All you need to do is to co-operate and do not the fight back because it could lead to loss of lives.

A location being high populated does not mean that the police should not take their responsibilities seriously. culprit and other law offenders can still be caught from their hideout if they are really serious to do so.

According to some news, the rate of crime has increased a lot and this is causing a lots of problem for many people living in the city. The police is not able to do its job properly.

A lot of people are always trying to defend themselves in robberies attacks because they believe others might think that they are weak if they just give In to what the armed robbers are demanding. This is completely out of reality.
You can decide to fight back robbers s if they are not armed but if they are armed it is not reliable for you to do such except if you're a typical African man that can resist resist gunshot.

You can decide to fight back robbers s if they are not armed but if they are armed it is not reliable for you to do such except if you're a typical African man that can resist resist gunshot.
A typical African man cannot resist gunshots , mostly the only way this can be done is by the use of voodoo which may be common among some African countries , tribe or location.

A typical African man cannot resist gunshots , mostly the only way this can be done is by the use of voodoo which may be common among some African countries , tribe or location.
When I mention typical African man you should understand my insinuation. I'm trying to point out that a man that has traditional protection against gunshot.

When I mention typical African man you should understand my insinuation. I'm trying to point out that a man that has traditional protection against gunshot.
Well if you are saying a typical African man , that means you are referring to an average Africans. Sometimes those things does not work . I know it works sometimes but on rare cases

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back