What's new

What security measures do you take with your wallet?

It is not easy but with great determination and passion I think we will be able to achieve it. there are some people in the freelance that has been there for months without winning a single job, is this because of lack of proper marketing ?
Yes, their are people who are in the freelancing marketplace without winning a single gig, it boils down to low skill preference and lack of marketing.

Yes, their are people who are in the freelancing marketplace without winning a single gig, it boils down to low skill preference and lack of marketing.
I don't think so, sometimes they might be expert but they are not recognised in a strange environment, how do you think one should be able to do marketing in a freelance site when there are a lot of competition ?

There are many ways to protect your wallet, you can password your phone and protect it from people and also keep your wallet keys privately out of reach because every wallet come with it key. By doing this you can protect your wallet.

I don't think so, sometimes they might be expert but they are not recognised in a strange environment, how do you think one should be able to do marketing in a freelance site when there are a lot of competition ?
When you've updated your database, adding every qualification that's what I mean. You'll see your preferred gigs then you'll write description what you can offer when the job is presented to you. If you're description outclasses others own you'll win over that one.

The security measures I put into securing my wallet include not giving out my password for whatsoever reason to anyone. Also, not saving my seed phrases on any digital platform like email or on my computer folder storage

You are right about the importance of taking security measures for the safety of one's funds. I ensure that my private keys are on fine print and kept safely somewhere, and also, I enabled 2FA on all my wallets, that ensures that without the code sent to my personal mobile, no access into the account.
I always enable 2FA on all my wallet to safeguard my crypto currency because of scammers and hackers online and offline, and its very important to get your password safely written somewhere in case you forget it.

You are right about the importance of taking security measures for the safety of one's funds. I ensure that my private keys are on fine print and kept safely somewhere, and also, I enabled 2FA on all my wallets, that ensures that without the code sent to my personal mobile, no access into the account.

Keeping your private keys away is very important there are many people that tend to get scammed out of these keys on various sites and therefore they hacker is able to gain access to their funds.

I think it is very important to enable two-step verification on your wallet in order to improve the security. I know someone who enable two-step authentication for their wallets together with fingerprint and facial lock.

I think it is very important to enable two-step verification on your wallet in order to improve the security. I know someone who enable two-step authentication for their wallets together with fingerprint and facial lock.
Yes , this is very important and I have enable it in my binance and other cryptocurrency wallet just to avoid anything that could make my wallet accessible to scammers. I also store my private keys and information offline.

I always enable 2FA on all my wallet to safeguard my crypto currency because of scammers and hackers online and offline, and its very important to get your password safely written somewhere in case you forget it.
Some wallets do not have the two factors verification in their system such as the trust wallet. I don't know if they have it because I haven't taken my time to check it out Sha.

The security is mostly from the wallet's side more than the users, it pushes you to enable the F2A to keep your account safe, coinbase does that, so i guess every other wallet does tye same, from your side, just don't use your wallet login detailsbin websites you don't trust

Always try as much as possible to protect my wallet from people by making sure my phone is always lock all the time. It will make it difficult for people to have access to my wallet when my phone is lock with password.

Actually to secure my wallet very well, I do put a very strong password and aside that, I do put fingerprint then connect my wallet to my email address to avoid any form of being scam.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back