What's new

What Search engine does the Brave browser use?

Brave is a browser, it does not have its own search engines, you can use any search engines of your choice through brave browser. That's what I believe but I am not sure.

Brave browser uses a plethora of several search engines like Google, Bing, ask.com and other ones so it is all down to your choice and preference to which search engine you will use.

I have definitely seen this brave browser somewhere but I haven't really seen the browser format . I heard it's one of the best if not even the best . I think I will go and download it .

even browsers that have their own search engines can be configured to use Google as its search engine so that is not a problem at all if you want to download any browser.

I do not use Brave browser much and I have not played with the settings, but I think you can choose the default search engine when you go to the setting page.

Brave browser usually uses Google as its search engine. The likes of yandex browser and others uses Yahoo as it's search engine. There is also an option to use Google and other search engines.

I have been thinking of using the Brave browser, and was curious to know if it has its own search engine or uses another one like Google or Bing?
There are tons of search engines available in brave browser . One only need to use the one suitable for him or her . I prefer using Google for my search

There are tons of search engines available in brave browser . One only need to use the one suitable for him or her . I prefer using Google for my search
I thought of the same thing too. you just have to go to the settings and select the one that is suitable for you and of course you have good to go.

I think most of the browsers use google search by default unless the browser also has its own search engine, for example edge browser use bing search by default.

I think most of the browsers use google search by default unless the browser also has its own search engine, for example edge browser use bing search by default.
But you can still be able to switch to any of the available search engine by yourself . No browser restricts people to a particular search engine , otherwise they will lose customers.

I have been thinking of using the Brave browser, and was curious to know if it has its own search engine or uses another one like Google or Bing?
Seems this is the first time I’m hearing about brave browser but I’ve been reading a review about it and it seems it’s safe to use and always protect it’s customer privacy

I've not taking my time to search about that, cos I'm not interested in using the brave browser for what ever reason, I'm just satisfied with google chrome.

Brave browser like every other browser can access any search engine out there, i dont really think it has its own specific search engine That it operates with or runs on. How does brave browser actually work? I have been hearing alot about it but i have never tried it

Brave browser is just a browser from it name, it doesn't have its own engine but their are search engine inscribe into it. Although it as it own crypto coin.

I have actually certainly viewed this take on web internet browser someplace however I have not truly viewed the web internet browser style. I listened to it is among the very best otherwise also the very best. I believe I will certainly go as well as download and install it.

The brave browser is really confusing to me on how it works and if it is still paying or not. I tried earning from the app but it seems it will take very long time to get to minimum payout. Some people will claim to have withdrawn but will not show any payments proofs which is one of the sign that a site is legit or not. It is just my opinion.

Brace browsers uses different search engine on its platform for members. However, the one you can find very easy to use is Google search engine and it's very seamless

In the brave browser, you are made to select from a variety of search engines such as google, bing and the likes, I always prefer google.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back