What's new

What requirements should I look out for before I employ someone to manage my e-commerce store

Not much , you have to know what kind of experience the person has prior to taking the job, how reliable and efficient will the person be. What will the the person do differently to help your e-commerce platform stay ahead.

Someone with decent communication skills, enough knowledge and experience in e-commerce, ability to advertise the products in a proper and attractive way, and finally he should be trustworthy

It depends on the type of Field you want the person to represent. Works differ from each other, for example: the quality you expect from your employee who work as a gate-man, is not the same with someone who is working as your manager. So it depends.

One of the things to look out for is experience. If he is not experienced, then the business will not last. Another thing is trustworthiness and faithfulness with money so that he will not be spending the business money.

First and foremost, if he doesn't have the expertise as a webmaster, I do not think you should even consider hiring him to begin with. Then if he's got the skill, his track record of jobs done would show you what to expect when he or she works for you.

The employee in question must be a person of integrity,and he/she must possess a good communication skills and a quality customer relation skills for efficient results

Among the requirement to look for in the person you want to employ in any business is the person's interest about the work.It shouldn't be for reward only rather for the success of the business and his personal self.

U must know about his experience take some proofs employe should have every knowledge about managing account he should be well experienced person

I have a lots on my hand so I'm looking for an expert to manage my e-commerce store. What requirements should I look out for in the person
The first thing you have to look out is to determine if the person has good knowledge of e-commerce , if yes then you only need to direct him on your do's and don'ts .
Then you should ensure that he is responsible by monitoring him during a probation period

Since it has online business (e commerce), you will test his computer proficiency, you will check whether he will have time or not and also his experience about the business. And don't forget to check his right attitudes to work among other qualities.

I have a lots on my hand so I'm looking for an expert to manage my e-commerce store. What requirements should I look out for in the person
I think his communication skills and his past experience is the most important. The past experience will tell you if he has worked in anything of this nature before and based on that you will also be able to gauge his employers experience with him as well based on references. After that his communication skills is important especially to manage such a venture as it requires constant communication and effective ones as well.

You have to establish the fact that such person you want to employ has a good customer service skills. You have to ensure the needed soft skills required of that person is inbuilt or learnt as a result of personal development.

Managing an e-commerce store can be a lot of work! But won't seem to be a lot of work if the manager understands the aspects of the business. One important thing is that he or she should be familiar with all the tasks and duties of all other persons involved. He or she should be able to be above them in all thing.

I think during the interview you have to determine if the employee has passion for online trading and knows his onions.. after that there must be a high level of trust

First of course the person must be internet savvy, secondly should have knowledge of graphics design, thirdly should be able to write fluently in English, q good writer lastly must be diligent and consistent.

I'll advise you check the following... Their versatility as far as using the internet is concerned, their ability to take charge with little or no supervision from anyone. Also, how computer literate is he or she really matters a lot, remember that much of what is done in e-commerce business is done on the internet so you wouldn't want to employ someone who doesn't understand how internet works.
Post automatically merged:

I'll advise you check the following... Their versatility as far as using the internet is concerned, their ability to take charge with little or no supervision from anyone. Also, how computer literate is he or she really matters a lot, remember that much of what is done in e-commerce business is done on the internet so you wouldn't want to employ someone who doesn't understand how internet works.

Well I will say the person needs to be as or more knowledgeable than you in the business so you will be sure you are living your business with the right person. Knowledge comes from experience, so the person should have the experience.

Firstly, you need to do a Market Research /Competition and Contact Sellers. Secondly, Compare and Choose the Ideal ecommerce Platform. Pick the Right Pricing Package. Setup Store. Invite All Sellers. Create Social Media Profiles.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back