What's new

What platform would you make a video game for?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you could make a video game, what platform would you make it for and why? I think for me, if I had the talent to make a game, I would try to make one for all consoles including PC. But if I had to pick just one, I'd pick PC as I imagine it'd be easy to port to other consoles later on. Anyway, what platform would you like to make a video game for? Maybe an older console even?

I will prefer I make my own video game for mobile phone. The number of people using mobile phones is just too many if we want to compare it with the number of people that are using PC. So with that, I can easily make much money.

Consoles would be the only platform I'm going to be interested in making video games for my personal use or play but if I'm looking at making a game for business purposes, it will be on all platforms as PC, consoles, smartphones. Mobile phone games is gaining so much popularity now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back