What phone do you use?

ARx1821

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I use an iPhone 7 Plus. The battery could be better but besides the battery it's the best I could ask for.

I use the iPhone 6 plus. My storage is 16GB and I have 7.33 there's still available. iOS devices definitely offer enhanced protection against all kinds of viruses, unlike Android platforms. One aspect that lets my iPhone down is the Battery Power, I have lost count of the amount of times I charge it in one day.

I use iPhone 8 64GB and i am very happy with the phone. Smooth performance and timely update and it will last for 2-3 years more.

Currently, I have the Samsung Galaxy 9+, which I really do love. It has a decent camera and runs well overall. I probably have an update coming up, but I don't know that I will update as there's nothing wrong with my phone currently. *knocks on wood* If I did update though, it would need to be one with a good camera, which is a really important aspect for me.

I have an iPhone 11. I love it but I need more storage than 64gb. So as soon as I get an IT job I'm going to upgrade to a 256gb iPhone.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back