What's new

What Other Things You Gain From Bizdustry Apart From Money?

Hello @alberello75, indeed one of the things that we have also benefited from is that, new friendships. On the other hand the variety of online earning sites, where fraudulent and legitimate sites stand out.
Indeed, my dear friend @Sariana23 . And here you are the person with whom I have confided the most.🌹🌹
However now I have to tell you that unfortunately, I had to resign for the job as a motorcycle rider.😥😥
This causes the fact that, according to Italian law, I being invalid cannot work in a job which does not belong to the protected categories for disabled people.
You know I'm very sorry for that...😭😭

That job didn't pay badly. To show you, this was my paycheck for the month of August.

Attachments

• paga-agosto.pdf
    47.8 KB · Views: 1
I think I have learned a lot of things. I have discovered many money making sites and apps. I have also found the opportunity to interact with many great people in here and i just hope that people will keep sharing more ways to make money in here. Long Live bizdustry! :)

As it stands, I have made decent amount of money from the website, and I have learnt a lot from so many contents on the forum. The next thing that I'm looking at gaining from the forum is getting make a good friend from here.

The people in the comments have said it all, I joined because of the payment, since I have been here i have been able to share knowledge and also pick a lot things along the way.

Yes, making money from Bizdustry is a great feeling but the information that is available on the forum is worth a lot more money than what the website pays if you have eyes for such information.

Indeed, my dear friend @Sariana23 . And here you are the person with whom I have confided the most.🌹🌹
However now I have to tell you that unfortunately, I had to resign for the job as a motorcycle rider.😥😥
This causes the fact that, according to Italian law, I being invalid cannot work in a job which does not belong to the protected categories for disabled people.
You know I'm very sorry for that...😭😭

That job didn't pay badly. To show you, this was my paycheck for the month of August.
It is a pity that you had to leave your job, as you were happy in it because in some way you benefited from it. I hope you get another one that favors you, in the meantime you can continue to help you here and in other online sites.

Apart from money, there couple of things I gained since the time I joined this wonderful forum. I gained some business idea and I start in my cities.

One member posted about computer college, and the replies from the threads give me unique insight about the business. I also gain some title of books I need to add to my library.

These are mine for now, what are your gains? I would to hear from you too.
A handful of knowledge.
That's what I gain here apart from the money; there are certain areas I did not know much about, but the forum and threads created here has exposed to so much knowledge.

It is a pity that you had to leave your job, as you were happy in it because in some way you benefited from it. I hope you get another one that favors you, in the meantime you can continue to help you here and in other online sites.
Indeed, I am definitely sorry for that. But unfortunately, the Italian laws forced me to resign! (n) (n)
However now I want to see through! Certainly, because I, as a disabled person, have the right to be helped by the institutions in any case to find a job that can guarantee me a future.
Obviously, for now, I continue to try to make some money online.
Thank you my dear friend Sariana, for being always by my side even in my misfortunes. 🥰 🥰

Bizdustry is what i do on the sideline. I am actually a student so i am mostly busy but i don installations of electrical components. I can install satelitte dish and also wire a house if necessary. This is what i use to go by as a student.
I think as a student you can make a lot of gain on this platform aside the little thing is you'll be getting to augment your daily financial needs you can also be getting knowledge which is what you actually went to school to get.

I do not only gain money here but knowledge and wider understanding of so many things like cryptocurrency and different types of online businesses is also enough to say that this platform is valuable to those who can make proper utilisation of all the information that is available.

I am gaining much experience in online earning methods, after reading other members posts in Bizdustry. There are many new sites popping up in the online world, and I have discovered them here, in Bizdustry.

Apart from making money on the bizdustry forum, I always learn new things especially on financial aspects, this forum indeed is an educative forum where you increases your knowledge

Apart from money, there couple of things I gained since the time I joined this wonderful forum. I gained some business idea and I start in my cities.

One member posted about computer college, and the replies from the threads give me unique insight about the business. I also gain some title of books I need to add to my library.

apart from money you can learn a lot from bizdustry. is a populated forum, with many topics in all fields and you have what to learn and what field to choose to work online. :)

I think you can earn a better knowledge of the english language (for none english speakers) Since you are texting for a long time it surely might increase your knowledge level and vocabulary, no doubt about that! and its also nice to read others posts and earn knowledge by doing it :) I wish you all to enjoy this great website, personally it was a great time for me! :D

I have gain so much knowledge regards how to make some bulk online I think thatmoney is never everything I have learn how to improve the qualiityof my blogging work and I have also learn how to do marketing from here

Information and knowledge they says is power to do many things , I have managed to get many source of information useful to me from bizdustry , at least I learnt how to manage and invest in crypto currency.

The meaning articles that people have been writing on this website has promoted me to start learning a skill which I plan to start monetizing any moment from now.

Apart from just making comments here to earn, I take time to read what people has to say about a particular topic and try to engage with them. By this I have met good friends here

Knowledge and information is the key of being successful and power in life , i have learnt more information about money making opportunities online which has makes life easier for me.

Apart from the money I have made all the while that I have been with bizdustry, I can say that I have so come to know a lot persons who via bizdustry, we came to start chating and become friends over a period of time. I've come to learn about a lot things on other people's country too as well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back