What's new

What Other Things You Gain From Bizdustry Apart From Money?

kayode10

Apart from money, there couple of things I gained since the time I joined this wonderful forum. I gained some business idea and I start in my cities.

One member posted about computer college, and the replies from the threads give me unique insight about the business. I also gain some title of books I need to add to my library.

These are mine for now, what are your gains? I would to hear from you too.

I got a lot of knowledge from bizdustry too. I came ti know about crypto currencies, what are their main coin or whats there purpose in online marketing as well.
I came to know, how to start business at online, how to start trading in forex. I got a lot about business terms, as dept, loan, equity, mortgage etc.
Post automatically merged:

I got a lot of knowledge from bizdustry too. I came ti know about crypto currencies, what are their main coin or whats there purpose in online marketing as well.
I came to know, how to start business at online, how to start trading in forex. I got a lot about business terms, as dept, loan, equity, mortgage etc.
I also came to know about BTC, Ripple and Ethereum. This is such a platform which is versatile, and enable us to take money news and knowledge abiut business market

Apart from money, there couple of things I gained since the time I joined this wonderful forum. I gained some business idea and I start in my cities.

One member posted about computer college, and the replies from the threads give me unique insight about the business. I also gain some title of books I need to add to my library.

That time when someone introduced it to me, on how this platform works, of course at first the reason i joined here its because it gives corresponding points for every comments or threads you share. But when i became a verified member here in Bizdustry, this mindset of mine changes as time goes by. It gives me confidence on sharing my thoughts in every thread i visit that i know it will be a big help when i start to work overseas.

Wow, as much as I love the money package of bizdustry, I must confess here that this platform has really benefited me beyond the money. Lots of post i found here are really intriguing and highly educative. I'm very help I joined this platform.

Apart from the direct earnings that I have made through this forum what I have also accomplished over this time is that I have been able to gain quite a considerable amount of knowledge in various other business sectors, not only in the crypto world as there are many other discussion points on the forum as well. The forum has allowed me to meet new people and connect with them which has been great and enhance my knowledge and give me the opportunity to share what I know as well which I am very happy for.

From bizdustry we can may find different information which we haven't see before their are many things or informational posts which I find on bizdustry

Apart from money have learnt alot of things from bizdustry forum.
Have learnt and got informative messages from here about businesses and life in general.
Have learnt many ways of becoming successful at my age and that not being enough have learnt to be committed and to be a learner at the same time

I came to know, how to start business at online, how to start trading in forex. I got a lot about business terms, as dept, loan, equity, mortgage etc. Lots of post i found here are really intriguing and highly educative.

I have gained a lot of knowledge through bizdustry about different aspects of life and business
Bizdustry exposes me on how to make a business plan and how important is it for a business to be successful
I have also gained some knowledge about Cryptocurrencies
I have also know the coin to invest in and the coin not to invest in
Bizdustry has been very helpful.

What I have gained on this forum is immeasurable. I have learnt some business ideas especially on real estate. Also, there are some tips of managerial performances that I have learnt on this great forum. I am always happy I am here.

Of course you determined a good collection of data about Bizzdustry. To be honest I have also learned a lot from this site apart from money. Guys are sharing wonderful information and giving nice ideas about business and other things. Crypto currency is also being discussed nicely which helped me to invest on different platforms safely.
Post automatically merged:

Of course you determined a good collection of data about Bizzdustry. To be honest I have also learned a lot from this site apart from money. Guys are sharing wonderful information and giving nice ideas about business and other things. Crypto currency is also being discussed nicely which helped me to invest on different platforms safely.
I have seen that my English is also improved a bit, and hoping for more improvement.

I have gained many things from bizdustry, bizdustry got me to know about many things i don't know, I got to know many things through some ads done on bizdustry done by the admins sometimes, I got to know about many ways to make money, I asked for questions I don't know answer to and I found suitables answer to, I got many knowledge through bizdustry.

I got tons of knowledge about investments , online offline business, shares, stock marketibg, brokers, mortgage, Crypto World, BTC, ETH,LTC, RIPPLE, FOREX, TORN these all things came to know after joing Bizdustry. It gives you plenty of valueable tips of business, advertising and many more things.

Of course the advantage of joining the Bizdustry forum, I get knowledge about investing and trading, and this forum makes me have to think critically, reflect on ideas or thoughts, be more confident,

I did not fair only money from it. But I gain knowledge from it and other bgood things. I also gain a legitimate reason and answer to some of my unanswered question based on crypto currency and some of the legit site. It help me to know which one I which block chain or platform that is fake

Apart from the earning potential in bizdustry, I have also gained some experiences and new updates is another area I love so much. Crytocurrency discussion in bizdustry is an Eye-opener for me too as I get to know other coins in existence.
Thank you bizdustry.

Honestly bizdustry has helped my life in so many ways apart from making money. I used to hate typing or writing before especially stressing my brain to make comments but bizdustry had changed me totally. I can now type without hesitation, I can think fast, I'm fact, I gain a lot from members contributions. I can pour out my minds to people and get their views.

I have gained alot in bizdustry.
1.Gain like knowledge about starting your own business
2.Gain on how to trade crytro currency
3. Gain on how to avoid falling as am young entrepreneur and so
On

I have learnt about Crypto currency, before now when I hear about cryptocurrency it used to seem like some Greek language to me but now I understand it to an extent, I've also learnt lots of business management tips and about having a YouTube channel.

Bizdustry is what i do on the sideline. I am actually a student so i am mostly busy but i don installations of electrical components. I can install satelitte dish and also wire a house if necessary. This is what i use to go by as a student.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back