What's new

What new places would you like to visit in the future?

Welcome! You have been invited by Tienda to join our community. Please click here to register.

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't travel much at all but I enjoy reading and seeing other people's travels. I follow some travel accounts and blogs for this reason as well as YouTube channels. I know a lot of people do enjoy travel, way more than I do. What are some new places you would like to visit in the future?

The Bahamas have always been on top of the list of my most wanted places to be in the world. Bahamas is known for its natural beauty with the Exuma have been known to hold huge natural splendor. There are so many islands and cays scattered around the southeast Nassau. I won't live out my life without being in Bahamas.

I have big plans for myself I've always been a big fan of Arabian countries so I have such kind of mindset that that I'm going to not just visit one but stay in your one I just don't know what the future holds for me yet.

I have big plans for myself I've always been a big fan of Arabian countries so I have such kind of mindset that that I'm going to not just visit one but stay in your one I just don't know what the future holds for me yet.

Islamic countries are the last on my list because I have a very serious problem with how they are very strict on religion which makes lifestyle in the country being practice in a way that I'm going to find it very difficult to adjust to. This is because I cannot be able to cope with their manner of dressing and every other thing that someone have to be careful in order not to get caught up with their whole religious issues.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back