What's new

What needs to happen for Bitcoin to keep rising?

I believe that bitcoin's continued rise is due to the fact that many people want to put their money in bitcoin, and that bitcoin has also proven to be the best way to invest our money.

Although presently now, Bitcoin is dropping down to an amount that is stocking now. But the way to make the coin to rise is base of the market patronage.

I feel like Bitcoin has stayed consistent in the price department, but it has gone down and up a lot lately. Right now it's back at $47,000+, which isn't its highest. But it's not bad.

Anyway, what is needed in order for Bitcoin to increase in price even more?
Bitcoin reached an all-time high price of $68,521 in the month of November 2021. It was very massive, profit were made. The value will increasing along there there more investing. The last time I checking, the buying and selling of bitcoin is at the top.

I think if you are looking to start a small scale business, you have to consider availability of large scale business around your product, because if you are producing or selling around where a large scale business offer the same goods, it may be difficult to break down the price

If the demand for bitcoin continue to rise by the day the price of the cryptocurrency will continue to go up in the marketplace. and this shows that it is still good to invest money in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin can get increasing if new investment are introduce,demand and supply can also be a factor that will make the often increase and the more people invest also influence the increase of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin can be rise, when others coins reach high piramid. All cryptocurrency coins will come down except bitcoin cash and litecoin.

This is a really interesting thread. I think that the world needs to adopt Bitcoin more and more instead of banning it, the more countries adopt it, the more it will rise.

Bitcoin and every other crypto currency would never remain in one place when it comes to price value, because they are not stable coins, so there would always be a shift in the price value. The value in most case is usually affected by the supply and demand of the market.

Bitcoin is a volatile currency so even if it is about to go down it would still rise but its always affected by demand and supply so if demand increases then there ahoukd be an increase

I think bitcoin will gain more value if there is high demand from it's investors all over the world, because the more people seek for it, the more it becomes scarce and valuable.

Bitcoin (and whatever cryptocurrency) is unavoidably a roller coaster. As the main cryptocurrency, it looks like to follow stock market too: stocks are facing a plummeting period and bitcoin looks like it's walking together with the stock market, if I don't mistake. Maybe it's only to wait the next rising, no panic, as bitcoin is far from being a meme coin whose future is uncertain.

Bitcoins is mostly controlled by the law of demand and supply and sometimes it is also control by some unknown algorithm that was program initially during the creation of bitcoins and the blockchain technology.. well mostly when investors are really selling we should expect the price of Bitcoin to crash.

A lot of investment has to keep going into the coin - the growth might be slowed now because of the increased evolving and investment into other cryptocurrency sphere and platforms.

I don't know much about crypto currencies but from the little information i've gathered about bitcoin, it price rises of people invest large amount of money into it.

For price to move significantly especially with the large market cap of Bitcoin, a lit of money plus needed. This is mostly due to transactions by whales or market makers.

Their activities determines of the price goes up, down or moves sideways.

Bitcoin will keep rising if the bulls are in total control of the market. The bulls would pull the price up and make a reasonable impact of they hold the support zone very strongly.

What causes the rising and falling state of the crypto currency Bitcoin is usually traced to the massive sale of the crypto currency by big investors which will cause the prize of the currency to fall and vice versa.

Bitcoin currently is at a very low price and for you to keep it moving we need so much buying force. This cannot be done by a single individual , even by a small community of people because of the huge market cap.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back