What's new

What needs to happen for Bitcoin to keep rising?

If you follow news, you would have understood Elon Musk has not withdrawn his investment in Bitcoin and Dogecoin. He has time and again confirmed that his investment is intact.
But there was a popular news some few months ago that Elon musk has withdraw all his money from cryptocurrency that he has banned the Tesla company from accepting BTC as a mode of payment because of environmental reason.

I feel like Bitcoin has stayed consistent in the price department, but it has gone down and up a lot lately. Right now it's back at $47,000+, which isn't its highest. But it's not bad.

Anyway, what is needed in order for Bitcoin to increase in price even more?
Prayer and your faith cos when you believe it will happen again like a flash of 🚨 light again so believe and pray

I feel like Bitcoin has stayed consistent in the price department, but it has gone down and up a lot lately. Right now it's back at $47,000+, which isn't its highest. But it's not bad.

Anyway, what is needed in order for Bitcoin to increase in price even more?
The focus is the $50,000 benchmark,I am very positive that once Bitcoin reach that point it will pump higher and that price will definitely be a good support zone.

Fornthw Bitcoin cryptocurrency to keep rising continuously, what will need to happen is to have a very acute shortage of supply in the Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market space. This will continue to push the price up

I think people will need to continue investing in bitcoin for the price to improve. When people start investing, there will be demand in the market, when there is demand, the price will improve.

I feel situations or events happening globally can stand as an effect to the rise and fall of cryptocurrency specially bitcoins

When the big whales decide to buy more bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will surely rise in the next coming months. I wonder how the predictions are made if they are based on the investors of the market. The predictions are currently making sense

There should be a continuous demand for bitcoin for the price to go up than the present one. When did the mind is high and the supply is very low, the price of the commodity will go up.

For Bitcoin to continue to rise, the Big whales need to keep investing and pumping the coin. I heard burning of coin also result in the increment of the price of crypto coins but I really don't understand the process.

I think there actually need to be just more increase in positive news that would increase the users interest in demanding to buy more bitcoin ,this is obviously what would cause more increase

The price of Bitcoin will continue to rise if there is more demand for the cryptocurrency in the marketplace. When the supply of a commodity is short and the demand is higher, the price will go up.

I think there actually need to be just more increase in positive news that would increase the users interest in demanding to buy more bitcoin ,this is obviously what would cause more increase
When there is more positive news in the cryptocurrency market that alone increase the buying pressure of coins because Investors try to take advantage of the news .

When there is more positive news in the cryptocurrency market that alone increase the buying pressure of coins because Investors try to take advantage of the news .
Exactly my opinion , because I think positivity usually help the coin price increase ,when there are more positive news than a negative one ,investors would be more interested in investing

Exactly my opinion , because I think positivity usually help the coin price increase ,when there are more positive news than a negative one ,investors would be more interested in investing
Positive news always make investors hear what they want to hear what will be a driving factor for them to take decision and invest immediately, so you can see how it will increase the buying pressure.

The demand for bitcoin needs to keep rising in order to push the price of the cryptocurrency higher in the market place. I think the price will rise as more governments are adopting Bitcoin as a legal tender.

The demand for bitcoin needs to keep rising in order to push the price of the cryptocurrency higher in the market place. I think the price will rise as more governments are adopting Bitcoin as a legal tender.
Definitely if more powerful countries adopt cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin there is every possibility that the buying pressure will arise which will bring about increase in the price of Bitcoin.

Bitcoins is just stagnant for a weeks now between the price of 60000 dollars and 65000 dollars, at this point I don't even know if bitcoins will be going up or if we will have another season of bearish movement . Sha let's hope for the best.

Actually you don't need to worry about Bitcoin price fluctuations that occur almost every second. Price correction will occur naturally, even though the price of Bitcoin goes down/up, but on an annual basis the price of Bitcoin will always go up, because the amount of supply that is still in demand will always go up. So that the price of Bitcoin continues to rise quickly, of course, buy more Bitcoin, or at least you don't sell your Bitcoin.

More pump has to happen. More investment, more demand and less supply, I guess. I think these are things that need to fall in place for the prices of bitcoin to rise.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back