What's new

What needs to happen for Bitcoin to keep rising?

I feel like Bitcoin has stayed consistent in the price department, but it has gone down and up a lot lately. Right now it's back at $47,000+, which isn't its highest. But it's not bad.

Anyway, what is needed in order for Bitcoin to increase in price even more?
I guess if the buying of bitcoin is much and it will make bitcoin to be more scarce in the trading market I guess with that bitcoin will keep rising but if there is not much buying of bitcoin in the market it won't rise much I guess.

I believe the needs that make bitcoin to start increasing because most people really like to invest their money, because them know that bitcoin is the best to invest their money.

i think the reason why bitcoin keep rising is because many people want to invest there money on bitcoin that is the reason why bit coin is rising ,and also bit coin has been has been the best to invest our money

The price of Bitcoin is determined by the market, meaning that it depends on supply and demand, if you want the price of Bitcoin to go up, of course, the demand must be higher than the supply where more people buy Bitcoin. In a case like this at least you and retail investors are not selling Bitcoin.

Bitcoin and every other crypto currency would never remain in one place when it comes to price value, because they are not stable coins, so there would always be a shift in the price value. The value in most case is usually affected by the supply and demand of the market.

The price of bitcoin is not something that will continue to rise. There is something that is called bull and bear. This is a common thing that happens to all currency. So there is nothing to do to that. It is natural

The raise and fall in the price of bitcoin really does depend on the market of demand and supply when the demand is so high definitely the price will shot up but when the demand is low the price will also be very low.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies increase in prices based on the demand and supply, when a lot of people buy Bitcoin and it becomes scarce in the market then it would definitely rise.

I feel like Bitcoin has stayed consistent in the price department, but it has gone down and up a lot lately. Right now it's back at $47,000+, which isn't its highest. But it's not bad.

Well I do think with time it would increase . In few years or months , it would become more scarce cause the lesser it is the higher it goes notwithstanding that the there's a limited supply of Bitcoin. Moreover , people like to invest in Bitcoin cause they see it as a good way of getting richet

For the price of bitcoin to rise from the point it is now, there is need for more investors to put in more funds especially the institutional investors. They are the ones whose investments can make considerable impacts on the btc price.

The price of bitcoin basically depends on the investors putting money into it. If there are more investors with bitcoin , the price will go. The investors can be the normal people , big companies and millionaires as well.

I don't really know if there is any particular thing that needs to be done regularly in order to keep increasing the price of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin but I think the influencers like Elon Musk in the market can actually do something about it.

I think one of the factor that can actually make bitcoin to go high to the moon is the scarcity of the coin in the market,this wil cause the coin to be unavialable in the market and then the rush will naturally arise.

I believe the time for bitcoin to keep rising is not now because bitcoin price has been consistence and stank for sometime now , but I believe bitcoin will rise if it get scarce in the crypto currency market.

We must all agree that the United States SEC is trying to regulate the crypto market.
So the current lawsuit against XRP has seen a lot of crypto losing value because ripple in its defense has brought to table two other big currency (Bitcoin and Etherum). So this has really hindered the progress of the market.
So I think what will help the Bitcoin to push further depends on the decision of the SEC about the crypto currency and if there is a greater demand for it

We must all agree that the United States SEC is trying to regulate the crypto market.
So the current lawsuit against XRP has seen a lot of crypto losing value because ripple in its defense has brought to table two other big currency (Bitcoin and Etherum). So this has really hindered the progress of the market.
So I think what will help the Bitcoin to push further depends on the decision of the SEC about the crypto currency and if there is a greater demand for it

The United States is just trying to control cryptocurrency. But they are very unsuccessful at controlling bitcoin...

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back