What's new

What needs to happen for Bitcoin to keep rising?

I feel like Bitcoin has stayed consistent in the price department, but it has gone down and up a lot lately. Right now it's back at $47,000+, which isn't its highest. But it's not bad.

Anyway, what is needed in order for Bitcoin to increase in price even more?
Well, they do well when they get hyped or some sort of news comes in and promote them. If they could get countries like china to lift they ban, it would definitely shoot up

i think the reason why bitcoin keep rising is because many people want to invest there money on bitcoin that is the reason why bit coin is rising ,and also bit coin has been has been the best to invest our money
For me I don't really think that Bitcoin can come down in price because the way am seeing it, is increasing that is the reason why many investors are investigating into Bitcoin so that them can make some profit from their investment.

One problem I know is that many are yet to accept bitcoin,if the adoption of Bitcoin is accepted by so many,then I feel it will rise Bitcoin also the scaresity of Bitcoin makes it Value to increase

i think the reason why bitcoin keep rising is because many people want to invest there money on bitcoin that is the reason why bit coin is rising ,and also bit coin has been has been the best to invest our money
There are really lots of factors that has been the reason why the cryptocurency has been experiencing a lot of market fluctuations,the presence of a big whale investor can trigger the market to swing in a manner that will cause a stire.

For me I think the reason why Bitcoin keep up rising is because many people investing into it, and I believe that it will continue to increase as far as the coin is the head to other coins.

A huge buying force is what pushes the price of bitcoins up then followed by other alternative cryptocurrency. To maintain a constant uptrend we needs to have huge constant investors. In most cases this is impossible.

I'm not among the big whale so i don't really understand what's happening with bitcoin. After hearing news about many big whale investing millions of dollars on bitcoin but its value is yet to be affected

I guess if the buying of bitcoin is much and it will make bitcoin to be more scarce in the trading market I guess with that bitcoin will keep rising but if there is not much buying of bitcoin in the market it won't rise much I guess.
I thought is when there is increase and high demand of btc is the lead course of it's value or price increment? Where did you get the concept you just shared or am I mistaking my views?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back