What's new

What movie star would you like to spend your vacation with?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Kim Kardashian, Priyanka Chopra, Kahlan Amnell and or Guinevere are the movie stars I would like to spend my Vacation with anytime.
I hope a day like that would just happen.
What movie star would you like to spend your vacation with?

Idris Elba, Dwayne Johnson, John Cena, Henry Cavill, Daniel Craig and Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio are the famous celebrities I would love to spend time with. Idris Elba is the best black actor I've watched his movie. My favorite of his movie is The Harder They Fall. Henry Cavill is my Superman and The Witcher. Daniel Craig is my only James Bond.

Whaoo, you've got great celebrities to spend your vacation with. I Am sure you need protection that's why you have got Henry Cavill and Daniel Craig... Lol

For me, it'd be a dream to vacation with someone like Alison Brie. I've had a crush on her since the show Community. Others would probably Anya Taylor Joy, Vanessa Hudgens, Kaitlyn Dever, and a few others I'm probably forgetting. :D

Lol, growing up, I always wished for me to go on vacation with my celebrity crushes, since I have matured enough I take it as just a word I say

Whaoo, you've got great celebrities to spend your vacation with. I Am sure you need protection that's why you have got Henry Cavill and Daniel Craig... Lol

Haha, I wish it was simple like that for Henry Cavill and Daniel Craig to have their power and skills from their movies in real life but we know it's not possible. It's their personality I'm after mixing up because they are great guys.

Without a doubt, Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds! They are so cute and look so fun, so a vacation with them would be perfect. 😍

In my teems I liked Keira Knightley, Charlize Theron, Kathrin Beckinsale and Monica Bellucc I often dreamed about going on a date with these women. These days l like Jennifer Lawrence. I would love to go on a vacation with this woman.

Without a doubt, Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds! They are so cute and look so fun, so a vacation with them would be perfect. 😍

It's Ryan Reynolds for me. His sense of humour is out of this world. I would just start laughing whenever I look at him. He's one of funniest guys I know. I loved Deadpool because of him. He's absolutely fantastic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back