What's new

What microtask sites that pay through Bitcoin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
You can check out timebucks, it also have an option to receive payments with bitcoin. Most times I get stressed out doing their tasks in mico task sites.. some of the task given can really be frustrating especially the ones that requires KYC

Picoworkers was paying through BTC before, but the transaction fees of BTC pile up on them they decided to opt out of paying with BTC to using LTC now.

Out of all the micro task working sites, I have been on pick workers , kolotibablo , coinpayu ,and contiply and they are definitely paying their workers at the end of the work in bitcoin .

Cointiply is actually very good option if you're looking to earn money through the use of cryptocurrency but the only downside with the disc and what they pay is very low compared to what they expecting you to do.

I am on contiply and i got tired of the task because the payment I I getting from the task given to me is much more smaller than the task I am doing on the site.
Cointiply is actually very good option if you're looking to earn money through the use of cryptocurrency but the only downside with the disc and what they pay is very low compared to what they expecting you to do.

The only microtask website that I know pays with Bitcoin right now is cointply. This is a microtask PLATFORM where you can work and earn some good amount of crypto currency from.

Well I know there should one or two of such websites into microtask that should be paying out in cryptocurrency not necessarily in Bitcoin, but in other cryptocurrency. I don't work in any microtask platform at the moment

Tue microtask website that I know and pay with crypto currency are picoworkers and cointply. With this two platforms, you will definitely be sure of making good amount of money for yourself

There are still a substantial amount of sites and forums and still pay using Bitcoin. I know of pico workers in particular but a majority have now turned to low weight cryptocurrencies.

Surveytime sure pays in bitcoin through Coinbase. There are other payment options on the platform but I have always gotten paid in btc.

Tue microtask website that I know and pay with crypto currency are picoworkers and cointply. With this two platforms, you will definitely be sure of making good amount of money for yourself
As far as I know, the picoworkers platform pays through litecoin and not bitcoin. Almost all are paying with litecoin, only agunas as described here pay with bitcoin, as cointply.

After many months of having a picoworkers account, I decided recently to earn from it and since then I've made over $35 doing tasks there and cashing out through LTC.

After many months of having a picoworkers account, I decided recently to earn from it and since then I've made over $35 doing tasks there and cashing out through LTC.
Really? I'm surprised I thought you didn't like picoworkers, I'm glad you are benefiting from the site. You don't have to spend a lot of time a day to make a profit.

I am on contiply and i got tired of the task because the payment I I getting from the task given to me is much more smaller than the task I am doing on the site.

It's actually one of the reasons why a lot of people are not really open to working on the website because the amount of task that are supposed to do before they get paid is not paying well.

It's actually one of the reasons why a lot of people are not really open to working on the website because the amount of task that are supposed to do before they get paid is not paying well.
At least i get and earn almost $1 here on bizdustry daily unlike other micro task site where even if you work for a day yo can't get up to $0.35 ,with the stress and data wasting.

At least i get and earn almost $1 here on bizdustry daily unlike other micro task site where even if you work for a day yo can't get up to $0.35 ,with the stress and data wasting.
When working from the phone where data is consumed when doing tasks, it is not worth investing the time if they do not cover the data and in turn leave profit. The sites where you invest your time must be profitable, otherwise there is no point.

When working from the phone where data is consumed when doing tasks, it is not worth investing the time if they do not cover the data and in turn leave profit. The sites where you invest your time must be profitable, otherwise there is no point.
I have been studying most of the micro task and i normally withdraw from working on the site when i realise the amount of data i am using is not worth the money i am getting.

I have been studying most of the micro task and i normally withdraw from working on the site when i realise the amount of data i am using is not worth the money i am getting.
It's okay, I didn't understand why before, of course if it doesn't cover their expenses and in turn doesn't generate profits, it doesn't make sense for them to waste their time on micro-job sites. In my case since I don't work from my phone and I don't consume data.

Exactly - it's actually very challenging because it used to be better pay that $1 on daily basis but at least $3 or more depending on how willing that you're to work.

No need for payments with bitcoins,but as long as they are paying with other cryptocurrency I am okay with that but just most micro task website are difficult to make money from, that is why most people are not really interested in them except they improve their earning system.

Sites rarely pay in Bitcoin these days because of the cost of the coin, its scarcity as well as the cost of mining or getting the coin.
They might pay in other smaller value coins just like what bizdustry does at the moment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back